Chapter 97

"Layla will go with me." Heng said as freen and becky who walking quickly stop and look at him with their own glare.

"What?! Right layla right? You will go with me right?" Heng ask as he look at layla and she immediately agree.

"Yes! Right! Then, we will meet at the restaurant okay!" Layla grab heng's hand and quickly dragging heng to the car, leaving freen and becky together at the parking lot in awkward. Freen clear her throat.

"Faster. I will wait at the car" Freen said coldly and just walking to her car, leaving becky behind as becky sighing loudly before walking following her. With a deep breath, becky slowly get inside freen's car and freen immediately droving away. The situation were so tense and in silent.

No one between the two of them dares to talk nor lower their egos to talk. No one.

After for a while driving, They arrived at the restaurant that heng already told them to meet again as freen get out from the car and just walking inside the restaurant without even cares about becky. Becky tching in annoyed.

When the two of them already inside the restaurant, there is no figure of heng or layla at all. With that, freen immediately realise this is that stupid heng plans.

"Fuck, that stupid guy." Freen mumbled really slowly before becky approach beside her.

"Where is them?"

"You think? Obviously they purposely make us together." Freen groaned and then look at becky. She raise her eyebrows.

"Want to going back? Lets go. I know you doesn't like being with me." Freen said as becky could feel her heart is in pain hearing that.

That's how you're thinking of me freen?  Am i that bad in your eyes? Am i that worse?

"I afraid you're the one that doesn't like being with me, freen." Becky said with her cracked voices. Freen sighing and realize that how much the two of them have so many misunderstanding, jealousy problems, egos, and other complicated things. Just like how grandmother said a long time ago, freen need to be the matured one because becky will never be that.

Why?

Because becky is forever will be that clingy and soft one, just like a kid. Plus, its not weird since becky is much more younger than freen. But for freen, she can't be a matured one because she thinks she cant handle the jealousy, the anger, and her own tempered. Yes, she have anger issues. But, she need to be the one that matured here. Its so hard. 

Freen suddenly grabbing becky's hand gently, and looking onto her really softly just like how she always stares becky with love. Full with love.

"Becky, baby. You know how much we being unmatured right?" Freen ask softly as becky can't even mutter any words. Yes. She know. She know so much that the two of them really unmatured and so ego, following their own feelings without even hear the other side explanation or whatever it is.

Freen smiling and lifting her hand, caressing becky cheeks with so much love.

"Still want to have a lunch? Or.... Should we have a lunch at my house instead?" Freen raise her eyebrows and becky's little lips slightly curled to a thin smile. Freen lean towards her ears and whispered.

"Should we go? My special lunch. "

She pulled her head back and only receive a nodded from becky with her wide smile. Freen smirking and immediately tighten her hand with becky, intertwined it and dragging her out from the restaurant, walking side by side. The long ride to freen's house only filled with those flirty-lustful glances with freen's hand never leave becky's. She drive with her one hand.