Chapter 18

"Page 52: Werewolf can't cum for a human. If they achieve their orgasm and cum, a magical and dark souls will happened and could take their life away."

Next day. Freen was inside her office room, smiling and a little excited as always in seeing becky. She keep remember how becky moaned, how sweet her lips is, how her skin and body smells so good and lastly how becky really turn on because of her. Its good. So freaking amazing for freen.

Suddenly her office door were swung opened, revealling her friends, tee, kate, and nam with Heng. Yes this is her friend's gang. They were clapping their hands when seeing how freen smiling and then freen quickly turn her face to a cold one, with her sitting position were straight - just like usual.

They could see how freen was quickly change her face. That's make they weird more! But they know if they ask, freen never told the truth.

"Hello my lady boss!"

"Whatsup freen!"

They all greet her informally. Freen groaned and look at then in annoyed.

"What are you guys doing here huh?!" She ask coldly and standing up from her swivel chair before walking to the couch as they all head to the couch for a talk. She sit down on the single couch before crossing her arms onto her chest and look at them with her black icy eyes.

"Wooo calm down. We're here to meet you of course." Nam said with a grin.

"Yes. I can't even see you often these days. Where are you hanging up huh?!" Heng ask makes all of them look at heng and then look at freen. They were in weird. Ofcourse in weird. Heng is working here. Even heng also rarely meeting freen? So where is freen went..?

"Just alone.." Freen said and shrugged her shoulder. Heng chuckled and he then shrugged her shoulder too.

"Wait, i will ask Mrs mai to make a drink. What do you want to drink?" Freen suddenly ask makes all of them excited and smiling excitedly.

"I want choc."

"Coffee!"

"Latte!"

"Alright, all of us will drink jasmine tea. My favourite." Freen said makes all of them in disbelief.

"Haish You!!!"

"I will kill you." Nam scooffed

Heng laugh hardly hearing all of this. Freen somehow will tease them just like this despite of her cold attitudes. Freen then stood up, walking to the table and make a call to Mrs.mai.

After done,She then walk to take a seat on the single couch again, waiting for the drinks.

"You know what! I have a 10 shots of cum last night!" Kate said earning a laugh from them, as freen slightly chuckled hearing that. They are just so crackhead.

"I got a pretty woman too." Tee said as all of them raising their eyebrows and smirking, knowing how much tee likes to flirt with the pretty woman. With their conversations, suddenly the door open revealling a woman holding a tray of drinks. Freen gulped.

Its becky.

She was wearing a soft pink skirt, and a white blouse making she's looking sexy than usual. Those smooth white legs, slightly transparent blouse since its white, and lastly how her hair flowing prettily over her shoulder.

Freen's eyes sparkle.

Becky walking towards them with a cheerful smile as always, wanting to show the respect towards freen and also freen's friends which also owned the company. Freen gasped, gulped and stunned.

Their friends could see this. They were looking onto freen as freen's face were switched hardly. Her eyes, her body, her actions... all of that showing how she feels towards becky. They slightly raising their eyebrows to each other.

"So... This is the girl who get freen's attention huh?"

Freen didn't even take her eyes off from becky and Heng also change a glance towards their friends as if heng tell them something.

"Here the drink, l-lady boss and the others." Becky smiles and slightly bend her body to put the drinks on the small table. Freen can't help but to look at how her ass and legs were perfectly shaped. She gulped again.

Fuck, This is disaster.

She thought and gripped her hands onto the couch's armrest tightly.

"Thankyou little girl." Nam said makes freen take a glance to nam and showing her the deep stare.

"You're so cute.What's your name huh cutie?" Tee then said, purposely to being a flirty to becky and want to look at freen's reaction. Yes, they all doing this for a purpose. Becky then slightly grinning before glancing to heng. Heng is nodding to her.

"I-im becky. Rebecca patricia armstrong. But becky is enough." She said with the most sincere smile. Fuck!

"Are you done flirting? With my employee?" Freen suddenly shoot a glare towards them and immediately stood up, grabbing becky's hand and place becky behind her. Freen look at her friends including heng. She's annoyed. Becky gasped in shocked of the tense situation while freen's friends seems to enjoyed this. They enjoy seeing freen like this for the first time.

"What's up freen? You dont tell me you have such a cutie employee." Kate said makes freen tightening her jaw hardly. Her breath getting hitched in mad and her body holds by an anger. Her chest burning up and moving aggresively up and down. Really mad huh!

Heng could see this. He quickly standing up and grinning awkwardly. He can't let freen mad. It will be a disaster for them. They can't beat freen's power when she's mad. She's unbelieveable.

"Okay okay guys. Stops with the flirty words. She is freen's employee guys. Dont disturb her.." Heng said and tap freen's shoulder a little. Becky still standing stunned as she could feel how freen's hand on her wrist were getting tighter. Its quiet hurt.

"Okay then... Im just asking though. Why you should act like that." Tee pouting and act like she was a child. Kate and nam holds their chuckled.

"Okay lets sit again freen, and becky, you can go out now. Thankyou for the drinks." Heng said as he hold freen's hand that hold becky and make freen let go of becky's wrist. He could see how becky's wrist were red because of the tight grip. Heng then push freen a little, making she sit on the couch again while he smiling to becky, signaling her to go out.

With that, the situation seem better but what freen feel is not better. She afraid. She annoyed. She mad. She can't if anyone want becky including her friends. Becky is her's and forever hers. She wont let anyone touch her. No one!