Chapter 75

Its 10: 30PM.

Freen leaning her back onto the couch of her house, of course, her new house. She take a deep sigh with her head also resting back and look up to the ceiling. She doesn't know what she feels right now. Its hurting her when knowing becky acting like that around her but, its not becky's fault. Freen know its her own fault. She mess everythings up

What should she do to clear all the things up?

"Fuck... I miss you so much." Freen facepalming and rub her face roughly. Her mind filling with becky. Always. Her heart telling her that she should never give up on pleasing becky again. She need to be strong and take becky again.

She sits up straightly again and Heng is the only one that running in her mind to help her through this.

"Heng. He will understand me. Right?" She mumbled and gulping a little before she stood up and running to take her car's key. With that, she take a decision and have a big courage to meet heng. At where?

At her grandmother's palace.

She drove there fastly and park her black-ferrari in front of the palace. When she get off from the car and walking to the small garden that place just in front of the main door, her feet stops when she meet Heng. They were only a meter away from each other.

Heng was about to going back to his house But here he is, meeting his own 'sister' that right now become his little enemy.

His eyes glares onto her deeply as freen just stare at him desperately as if she was begging him. Heng's eyes is red, and his hand curled into a fist. She knows how much he mad towards her.

"H-heng..."

Heng's jaw is tightened as he quickly run towards her and grab for her collar roughly. With that, Heng landed his hard fist on freen's cheek as freen stumbled down onto the grass.

"What the fuck are you here???!!! Want to destroy our life again?!!" Heng shouts and hover on top of freen before he landed another punch. Freen push him and tighten her jaw too with her hand also started to give a punch towards heng.

"I want to meet grandmother! So what the problems is with you?!" Freen shouts and push heng to the side as right now she was the one that on top of heng. She punches him hardly as they keep bormbarding each other punches. They really fighting with each other and this time, its not a 'words or glares' fight. Its 'punches' fight.

"Fuck!!!" Freen shouts and give another punch before heng  rolled her down again, as he hold freen's neck and punch her. Freen still rebel. They really fighting with each other in the small garden as their court.

"Fuck you more freen! Y-you should fucking stop hurting us!"

Punch, punch.

Their faces were already full with blood and wounds, lips were bleeding, and same as their fist. Its full with blood. They likely to release their own hatred towards each other.

Freen kick Heng makes heng away from her as she gasp for breath hardly before she grinding her teeth hardly in annoyed and mad too. She quickly woke up and crawl to heng as she was the one that hold heng's neck right now.

"U-uhh.." Heng gasp for breath as he hit freen's hand to let him go. Always. No one can beat that powerful strength of freen. But likely right now, two of them is mess up and the anger holds them. That's why the both of them full with blood over their faces and hands - Because anger dominating them. Their shirts also have those bloods stains.

"Y-you fucking hurt be-becky freen..." Heng mumbled as freen grip her hand around heng's neck much more tighter.

"YES!! FINE!! I HURT BECKY!!! BUT ATLEAST LET ME CLEAR THINGS UP!!! I-i love becky so much heng..." Freen's voices started to crack up within those shouts. Freen feels weak when mention about becky. She feels so in guilty.

Heng scooffed and with those chance, he grab freen's hand and turn her down before heng wake up and put his knee on freen's chest. His hand is around freen's neck again.

"Fuck love. What is love freen?! What is that?! You're such a liar! Stop this fucking shits and go away freen!" Heng shouts as freen glares onto him while gasping for air.

"U-uh... Y-you're asking m-me to go away?! A-are you that happy when im not around?!" Freen smirk as with that words, heng grinding his teeth and immediately lift his fist up, landed some punches on her cheeks again.

"I

*punch*

"FUCKING

*Punch*

"MESS UP

*punch*

"WHEN

*punch*

"YOU ARE NOT

*punch*

"AROUND!!!"

Heng shouts as freen right now totally defeated. She was terribly bleeding.

"HENG???!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??!!" A voices suddenly heard as Heng immediately look at her and he sigh loudly before slowly to fall down, laying down beside freen weakly too. Grandmother. Right now, grandmother will know about this.