Chapter 104

"Hi baby." Freen greet becky when becky open the car's door and take a sit beside her.

"Hi."

Freen then slowly to leaned to her side and grabbing becky's waist as with that, she kissing becky on her lips. Becky shock but surely she quickly respond to it and grabbing freen's shoulder. The kiss was likely not to gonna broke when freen keep biting and too enjoying the kiss. She groaned and could feel she was getting impatient again.

"Mmhhmmm baby.." Freen groaned as becky who know this will change to a something else, she slowly to push freen on her chest.

"Freen freen." She block freen's lips with her palm makes freen stop and stares into her eyes. A little pout was on freen's lips with her disappointed, lustful eyes.

"Dont do it baby...." Becky warned her softly with her little cute face as freen sighing deeply and immeditely pulled her back, started to prepare to drive. Freen drive away with her long pouty lips as becky slightly smiling seeing how clingy freen is. Always. Always want her. She like it the most about freen.

Becky leaned her head onto freen's shoulder and hugging her arms.

"Im sorry... its not that i dont want, baby. Its just its not the right place. We're going on a date right?" Becky said as slightly look up to see freen's reaction. Freen then humming and linked her hands intertwined with becky.

"I see. Its okay. I was too greedy. My fault." Freen said with her flat voices. Becky then tighten her holds on freen's hand.

"Its not your fault okay. I love you being like that. So horny to me." Becky whispered makes freen who was driving just now suddenly push the brake as the car stopping forcefully on the road. She's too shock of the bold statement. But becky is true though.

"Freen! Dangerous!"

"i-im sorry i -i was to shock." Freen stutters and slowly to drove again. Becky chuckled and keeping her head on freen, slowly to close her eyes. She's so calm and feel so safe with freen. Her heart keep telling her that freen is the one and always the one.

After for a while driving, freen stopping the car beside the road and slowly looking onto becky who was already fall asleep, hugging her arms. She then caressing her cheeks with her thumb with a wide smile on her lips.

"Becky baby... Woke up, we are here." Freen whispered softly as becky whining and slowly to opne her eyes.

"Lets go? I always want to do this with you. Lets go before its late." Freen said and slightly raise her eyebrows. Becky nodding as freen quickly getting out and open the door for becky too. When she stepping out from the car, she could feel the breeze and also the smells of sea makes she look to the side.

"Wow!" She exclaimed and in amaze seeing how the sky slowly to turn yellow-orange-pink, making the beautiful sunsets as the sky also getting slowly dark. Freen smiling.

"Lets go?" Freen gave becky her hand as becky stares onto her for a second before accepting it. She intertwined their hands together and started walking towards the sea.

Freen pull becky as they have a sit on the sand beside each other while looking up onto the sunsets in front of them with the accompany by waves sounds and also chills breeze.