Chapter 27

Freen waking up in the morning with a tint smile plastered on her lips. She pressed her lips together as she was about to chuckled. She's that happy. She finally own becky. And for sure, she want becky be with her forever. That's what she holds right now.

The first thing she saw in front of her face when she open her eyes is - becky. Her sleeping baby face. One more time, she smiling widely seeing those cute, gorgeous and pretty face that looks so peaceful when sleeping.

"For god sake, im obsessed with you becky." She mumbled and slowly caressed becky's cheeks earning a whine from becky. She chuckled and decide to woke up and take her shower before preparing a breakfast for the two of them today. This is her first time, so she didn't really know how to cook.

She put the egg and sausages into the pan, cooking it with the oil as she were too busy arranging another stuffs until the foods were burn!

"Shit!" She cursed and busy to turn off the stove in a rush before a voices approach her from behind.

"What are you doing freen..?" Becky ask softly makes freen turning her body quickly. That's how fast her body react when its comes to becky. She could saw becky were already in her white loose shirts, without any pants at all. She gulped and slowly look up to becky's eyes again.

A tint red colour plastered on her cheeks.

"I-i was about to cook for you, becky. But i mess it out." Freen said slightly stutter and gulping when her eyes meeting becky's smooth leg. Again.

Becky then furrowed her eyebrows and walk towards her as freen quickly rush to her, thinking that becky might in pain?

"C-can you walk????" Freen ask and holds becky's hand to help her. Becky's cheeks were reddened hearing those question, thinking of what happened last night. Its quiet wild for the begginer for her.

"I-im o-okay." Becky said and slightly biting her lips. Freen smiling and nodding as the two of them walking to the stove. Becky chuckled when seeing the sausages and eggs were burned hardly.

"Hahahahahaa you can't even cook!" She laugh hard.

Freen wearing her sulky face, with her eyebrows furrowed and lips pouting.

"Of course i can't cook. I eat outside all the time. Or delivery foods." Freen said and leaning her back to the kitchen counter beside becky. Her eyes were staring onto becky without taking it off for a second and as if she was stripping her body naked with her eyes.

Becky was busy handling the mess that freen make but she knows freen was staring onto her. She then glancing to freen before focusing to her works again.

"What are you looking at huh? Thinking of what?" Becky ask, with a tint smirk plastered on her lips. She somehow know why freen staring onto her like that.

"You're so freaking sexy wearing my shirt. And somehow...." Freen shift her position, went behind becky and wrapping her arms around her waist while sniffing onto becky's flowery smell on her neck.

"Somehow i wonder did you wear anything else under this shirt hm?" She continue, whispered with her graspy voice sending electricity to becky's spine. Becky then turning her body, slightly push freen chest.