Chapter 45

"Page 303 : Werewolves will dead forever when they dead in their human form. If they can't survive and dead as a human, then the wolf-side of them will also dead."

"Should we start our missions Zeus-Nop?" A well build guy asking Nop who was staring through the window. He was taking a long break to regain his energy and preparing for the fight as he have the biggest intention to kill one and only grandchild of the lady-wolf of the red blood wolf. Freen.

Nop who was crossing his arms, were smirking and then look at his assistant with his dark-eyes.

"We will start it after for a few days. Tell everyone to get ready." He said earning a nodded from the guy. He already planned something big when he take the long break. A plan that he will make sure that will never fail.

____________________________________________________

Heng walking inside the palace of the lady-wolf, freen's grandmother as his eyes immediately meeting the old woman who was having her lunch accompanied by the maids.

"G-grandmother." Heng bowing in front of her as the maids quickly stood up and bow to heng too. They need to respect heng as heng is a special wolf in this family.

"Heng! Long time no see." She smiling, showing him her straight teeth as heng give a tint smile too.

"Can i have a talk with you, grandmother?"

"Of course. Can you guys excuses us?" The grandmother said as the maids nodding and bowing to her before walking away, leaving the two of them. Heng then slowly take a sit in front of the grandmother.

"I was wondering too, where is freen huh? does she forget me or what..." The grandmother said with a little chuckle, just want to joking around but heng feeling nervous as ever. He need to tell the truth about everythings to the grandmother. He can't make this as a secret anymore.

"Grandmother... Actually... I have some big news to tell you. I dont know whether this is good news or bad news." He said and slightly grinning. Awkward grin. The grandmother raising her eyebrows.

"Continue."

"A-actually freen...she.. fall in love with a pure-human woman, grandmother." Heng said as the grandmother's eyes immediately widened and she stood up from the seat with her hands slamming the table loudly. Heng flinched.

"WHAT??!! WE CAN'T HENG! SHE—-"

"B-but grandmother... P-please. Please hear me first." Heng said in his shaky, afraid voices but he need to be brave to protect freen's happiness. He will do anything for her.

Heng then stood up and walking towards the grandmother, kneeling on the floor and grabbing her hand. His eyes started to tear up.

"I know this is false and this will put freen in dangerous grandmother, but i swear, grandmother. She loves her so much. I could see how her eyes sparkles, how her smiles plastered on her lips widely, how her eyes disappear when she smiling... We never saw that before. Right?" Heng said as he was looking up to the grandmother who look down to see his face. His tears started to rolled down to his cheeks.

The grandmother stay silent.

"Freen. Her hunger is disappearing, grandmother. It is because of becky, grandmother. The woman i said just now.  Her virgin cum makes freen no longer have her hunger and dont need to feed anymore, grandmother." Heng smiling but his eyes still full with tears.

The grandmother once more time, shocked and eyes widened. She never heard this case and situation before.

"What....?"

"Yes, grandmother. I also already read inside the book. Its a new facts for us. Then next, freen erm.. already have her first cum grandmother."

She gasped and somehow froze.

"WHAT???!!!"

"But dont worry grandmother. She's okay. The other new facts we found is, when the human hug the werewolf when she or he cums, they will survive from the black death smokes. But...."

"But what heng??!!!"

"But its only valid to half-werewolf, grandmother."

"And freen is half." The grandmother continue.

"Yes. Exactly, grandmother. She's survive grandmother. She's completely okay. Aren't you happy??!!" Heng ask again, slightly tighten his hold onto the grandmother's hand as if he was giving a comfort.

The grandmother's knee somehow feel weak as she fall sit down onto the chair again with her thoughts were full with this new facts.

"Please grandmother? Let them happy. I know, becky will surely taking care of her. She know everything about freen already. About us. And.. freen also already know everythings about her parents, grandmother."

"WHAT???!!! SHE KNOWWWW??!!!" One more time, the old woman were shocked.

"Yes, I know, grandmother."