Chapter 55

Freen and becky right now are inside the car as freen droving the car to the way of becky's house. She was keeping her mouth quiet, and not mutter any words make becky keep glancing towards her and worried of her.

Becky biting her lips and in hesitate to approach freen but she can't stand still if the woman who always clingy of her, right now, become totally silent.

"Freen.... " Becky mumbles and slowly to scoot herself closer to freen. She then lean her head on freen's shoulder makes freen slightly flinched and somehow glancing to her.

"What are you thinking about...." Becky ask and holding freen's arm, hugging it makes freen's lips somehow curled into a tint smile. She wish becky and her will always be this happy.

"Nothing, baby." Freen answer and with that, she earned a loud sigh from becky. Freen then slightly humming.

"Becky, do you love me?"

Becky shoot up her head and sitting straight with her eyes stares on freen. Freen keep glancing to her, to get those honest answer.

Becky smile.

"So much, freen. So much as i can't even have a thought of not having you by my side. I want you with me forever freen. I can't even look at other woman nor man. And i can't believe that i fall in love with a woman like you." Becky said as freen's heart beating hardly and loudly hearing that. She look at becky for a second and can't hide her wide smile as she smiling widely that makes becky chuckled of her cuteness.

"Smile like this often. Ugh. no. Only smile like this to me. Often. Not for someone else." Becky said and lean her head again, hugging freen's arm while smiling too. The warm of freen is always her favourite. The expensive perfume of freen already make her nose used of it as if its was her own perfume and on her own body.

Everything. How freen gently holds her, how she lift her, how she pleasure her, how she kiss her, how she hug her, how she smiles, how she caressing her skin, how she ruffled her hair, how freen always consistent and attentive towards her, its make becky fall in love over and over again.

she willingly to live with freen forever and willingly to become her one and only person. She not afford seeing freen with someone else. Yes, she being selfish too. She want all of freen for herself and only her. She can't shares freen with anyone else.

"Okay, we're arrived." Freen said as she stops the car in front of becky's house. She get out from the car, run towards becky's side and open the door for her. Look. So gentle isn't she?

Becky slowly get out from the car as freen then staring onto her with her adore eyes. She always that adore of becky.

"See you tomorrow baby. drive home carefully. Text me when you're arrived. I love you." Becky smile and walk closer to freen as freen then lift her hand, caressing her puff cheek.

"Okay baby. I love you too." Freen lean closer to becky's face, and slowly to landed her lips on those pinky little lips of becky. With a second, Freen pull her head and smiling. Yes, she only give a short peck.

Becky then pouting.

"You doesnt want to kiss me or what?!" Becky ask in her sulky way and crossed her arms onto her chest. Freen raising her eyebrows, wearing a tint smirk to tease her.

"Tell me you want a kiss, then i will kiss you long and gently." Freen whispered with her seducing tone makes becky's cheeks somehow heating in blushed.

"I wont!" Becky rolled her eyes, still wearing those pout. As if she was sulking.

Freen chuckled and grab becky by her waist, pulling her closer makes their body collide before turning her body makes her back pushed onto the car.

"Its an order baby. Not a request." Freen whispered with her lips already have only an inch gap with becky. Becky could feel her breath were blewing onto her skin and thats make she grasped for freen's clothes on her chest.

Freen leaning more closer and slowly to kiss becky's lips, gently and passionately as becky immediately respond to it. She slightly bite her lips, tilting her head to kiss her more but...

"Rebecca patricia armstrong!" A stern voices hearing makes becky immediately push freen at her chest makes freen stepping backwards. She gasped. Freen and becky at the same time look at the direction, seeing Mr and Mrs armstrong were staring and slightly glaring towards them.

Becky gasped and closed her smudges lips with her both hands. Her eyes already widened. She didn't tell about her relationship with freen to her parents. That's why she shocked so much.

While freen gulping and slowly to wipe her lips with her thumbs too before scratching her own nape.

"E-erm mom, dad." Becky stutters.

"Mr armstrong, mrs armstrong." Freen slightly bowing to them to show her respect.

"U-ugh freen i will—-"

"Get inside the house first freen. I want to talk." Mr armstrong suddenly said makes becky gulping hardly while freen slightly eyes widened and compose herself to be brave. Yes, this is the time to declare everything.

With that, Becky's parents walking inside the house again as becky then glancing to freen before the two of them walking behind.