Chapter 2

"Have you ever had a dream? Of course, you have, right? Everyone have a dream. Same as me, I have a dream in working at my target company and want to make my parents happy! With that, I get to help my parents and have a happy life!"

She smiling widely hearing her own recording that she made with her parents five years ago inside her own mobile phone. She cannot believe that its already two years of graduating from the University. But her smile slowly turns into a deep sigh. She was thinking to get inside her target favourite company but still, she cannot get inside it because there is not empty spot inside the company. She adored and respect the company and wanted to be a successful woman like their Ceo as well!

Yesterday, she become the happiest person when the company website releasing an article about searching a new employee. Of course, she will not wait for a long time to apply for a position. She immediately applied her resume and today, she still waiting for the result: patiently and nervously. 

What she thinks right now is - she needs to support her mom and her dad. They are already old enough and they just need to stay at home: resting. Not working like this anymore. It's made her worried about their health especially her dad. With that, she takes a first step by applying a job at the company that she adored the most.

Well, Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. A mixed 22 years old british girl who lively, happy go lucky and friendly person. She is an easy-going person,cheerfull and a person who beauty with brain. She is perfect. She also a person who everyone gonna try to flirt and hit on her because of her looks and attitudes. But its not that easy hm?

Sophea Jasmine

Mark hyline

Mons Higy

Rebecca Patricia

Heng's fingers stops from turning into the next page. His lips curled into a thin smirk in proud of what he is seeing. He obviously finds what freen's want. A 22 years old girl who have so many abilities. She is literally graduate from England, have a major degree in law and also degree in marketing and commercials. She come from an ordinary family which her father is a security guard at the school and her mother is a forever housewife.

"I got it!" Heng's shouted a little in his room as he finally done doing his work. He then immediately standing up and walking to freen's office while holding a piece of paper about rebecca patricia's profile. When he is getting inside freen's office room, he furrowed his eyebrows when there is no sight of freen were there. She is gone.

"Haih this girl." He mumbled while closing the door before Mrs Mai coming and approached him.

"Oh Mr Heng!"

"Oh You, Mrs Mai. Erm... Where is freen? I was about to give this." He shows a paper to Mrs Mai where the paper is only one which is Rebecca patricia's.

"Lady boss going out just now. I dont know where she goes." Mrs Mai shrugged her shoulder and look at heng with a tint smile. Not like freen, Heng was very good to others even though everyone knows that he is a close friend of freen. Everyone respects him but also can joke around like usual.

"Oh, then please handle this for me. She ask me to choose the new employee and i choose this girl. Please contact and send the official statement for her. No worries, i did my best. And if freen scold for choosing wrong person, it's okay. I will responsible. But yeah, i choose her. Just send her the confirmation to come working as soon as possible." Heng said to Mrs Mai while passing the paper to her. Mrs mai then nodding, just follow the instructions even though actually she know, she knows how picky Freen is in terms of works. She wants a perfect quality in someone's. So, whoever that get into this company is consider as lucky...?

Actually, Not so lucky to handle their boss's mysterious mood. Everyday.

Suddenly, Heng's phone is ringing.

"Where the hell are you?" Heng whispered to the phone after accepting someone's call.

"Fuck, Heng. Im hungry."

Heng then look at Mrs Mai and smile awkwardly before turning away and walk to his office room again. Heng locked the door and groaned.

"What? Hungry? Are you crazy freen? This early?? Then? What should i do?" He slightly whispred and look at his own pricey watch that wrapped nicely around his wrist. He know exactly what freen was talking and thinking right now.

"Im going to the club. Find me at the private room. I mean, just wait outside. Im doing my works!" Freen said makes heng scoffed. He know exactly with this pervert woman. He knows how freen has such a high level lust, high level power and high power IQ. He already used to it.

"Its just 4 PM! Are you crazy?!"

"I dont care. See you soon."

The phone call being ended just like that by freen. Heng sigh and shaking his head when thinking about freen.

"Pervert. Horse power." Heng mumbled and then chuckled.

In the other side, Freen push a woman's body roughly onto the bed after she put on those black blinders on those woman eyes. Freen's eyes were turn into a perceived as sharp and flaming as hot as fire. She's lost control and wanted to feed her hunger. Hunger to survived and to gain her energy as a werewolf. She biting the woman's neck, licking and tasting her as if there is no tomorrow.

The sounds of the woman's moan were heard all around the private master bedroom in the club. She enjoy everything she did as this is what she normally do : fucking, make a woman's cum and tasting it just in order to makes her hunger disappeared for a moment. She need it to survive. Yes, to survive as a werewolf.

Only a groaned were heard by Freen before she licking all of the white fluid that she make in a satisfied way and glance to the blinded-naked woman on the bed again before walking out of the private room without a word. Yes, she's that cold.

She blinded every woman she fucked with just in order so that they were not knowing freen's face. Of course, she's famous all around the world. How can she shows her face? Her business will turn upside down when everyone know who, how and what kind she is.

Freen step out from the room before slamming the door and slightly flinched when seeing Heng was standing in from of the hallway with his arms crossing and his back where resting nicely onto the wall. He smirking and wriggling his eyebrows as freen just looking at him with her usual cold face.

"How many shots? Three? Four? She's moaning so mess." Heng said makes freen rolling her eyes. She's annoyed but already used to this kind of teasing.

"Whatever." She walk away to leaving the club while heng just follow her just like her minions. Ofcourse, she's in higher place in their wolf-heir.