Chapter 72

Heng grab his hair, sitting down on the couch of his office room and looking down in frustrated. What should he do? Freen is here. What should he said to becky? How could he let freen hurting becky? How should he explain to becky?

A tears started to pool inside heng's eyes and a drop of tear is falling down onto the floor. He keep feeling those disappointment from what freen did. Where is she?! For three years she disappeared and leave all of them especially becky. Plus, at that time becky is struggling in survive to born her daughter.

"Fuck, freen..." Heng mumbled as he really can't think straight anymore. He doesnt know what to do to becky. That's all.

His office door suddenly swung open makes he quickly wipes his tears away and compose his position again. He slowly look up to a person who walking inside the office with her tint smile.

"Heng."

"b-becky.." He smile.

Becky then take a sit in front of heng and giving him those smile. Somehow, becky's eyes is sparkling. What the best good news?

"I want to started working at our company again. At freen's company again. The grandmother said that she willingly to take care of film and take turns with my parents and she ask me to handle everything about this company again." Becky said and that's make heng's heart hurting.

Look at becky. She even have those courage to make freen's company move more forward again but freen? On her own ways without even remember or care about becky.

"You should not——"

"I should heng. I should not letting freen's company going down right? We need to make it successfull again heng. I know that this company is not that bad right now as we're at second place. But... i want to make it to the top again. Just like how freen make." Becky said and smiling when remembering again how freen really looking good and genius when handling this company. She's so reliable.

Heng sighing. His eyes were full with tears again makes he look down to avoid becky see this.

"The grandmother said she will make a company's conference in a few days to appoint me as the first CEO and you as the second one Heng. So, let's do this?" Becky ask with her eyes also started to have those tears but she hold it. She need to stay strong and move forward so that freen will be happy and proud of her!

Heng slowly look up and with that too becky could see those teary eyes of him. She thought that he feel the same right now but little did she know that heng actually in his tears because he's hurting of how becky being really cares and being that considerate about freen's things that leave by her behind without knowing that freen still alive and in her own happiness.

Fuck.

Its hurts so much.

Heng's lips slowly to curled into a thin smile.

"Yes. Lets do it." He said and that's earning a wide smile from becky. She will treasure what freen leave behind for her. Company, grandmother, Heng and Film.

But,

Will she feels the same like this when knowing that freen really still alive and have her own happiness?