Chapter 69

At 9PM, the dinner of the BC'sF company finally started. 

Heng who was wearing a white cap with a black jacket match with his black inner t-shirt and pants. He look around the hall that the dinner will be held as the security were line up about 5 of them. Heng grinding his teeth in annoyed. 

"What should i do." He mumbled slowly as suddenly his eyes caught a man who was walking out from the hall. He quickly walking towards the man and follow him from behind as the man right now walking towards the back of the hall. 

Heng look around as he see this as a chance when there is no one there, plus, the hallway was also dark. 

Heng quickly running towards him and grabbing his neck with his arm and tighten his grip makes the man breath hardly. The man hit his arm in order to let heng let go of him but with that, Heng only tighten the grip. The man face was red and he pulled out his hand to asking for help. But, surely, no one is there to help him

"H-Hel---" 

For some seconds, the man slowly to fall unconscious as Heng smirking and pushed him hardly onto the road. He then slightly pull the man leg, hide him behind a wall as heng thinks nobody will realize this man was faint here. 

Heng then searching for a ID card of that man inside his pocket in a rush as when he check onto the man's jacket pocket, the ID card was place nicely. Heng smirking and quickly stood up, walking to the hall entrance with the ID card in his hand. 

He walk towards the security. 

"Office ID card" One of the security guard said coldly with his arm was blocking heng's body. Heng slightly pull his cap downwards and he also look down just in order to hide his face. 

He give the ID card to the security. 

The security check onto the ID card and look at him for a second before nodded. 

"Pass." 

Heng walk inside the hall as its was a really really luxury dinner. The decoration, the lighting, the foods, and everythings is perfect. There were so many employees and workers as some of them eating at the table while talking and laughing but some of them were line up to take the buffet foods.