Chapter 36

Freen going to her office just like usual, but this time its her routine of taking becky and going to work together. If becky sleepover at her house, she will just go to the office together, but if becky were at her home, she will fetch becky up before go to the office. Yes, its her routine.

Mr and Mrs armstrong were likely to assume their relationships but they were not receive any words from becky. So they guess... they still need to wait? Without asking becky about this. For freen, her relationships with becky's parents also getting closer. But of course, they didn't know about the were-wolf things. Only becky know.

Heng somehow keep reading the books whenever he have free time. He never read the situation or facts that same as freen's for past few days. He reading the things that he already knew. But.. its just a beggining as he only read until page 101. The werewolves books or 'histroy of werewolves' books were really thick as when heng looking onto the last page, its had 879 pages. So he thinks its okay, he will make sure the situation or facts that same as freen's were found inside this book.

After for a while, when he flip the next page, he started to reading again. His eyebrows were furrowed, and started to fix his sitting position to a focus one.

"Werewolves. When we eats or drink the virgin pure human cums that coated with their blood, we will forever survived from the hunger. Its the most valueable things in this world for werewolves. Virgin women's cums. Hunger? There is no hunger after that."

Heng gasped. His eyes widened and could feel how his heart beating because of the excitement. Finally. One thing down. Freen's hunger that become a question. This is the answer!!

"Fuck! I need to tell freen!" He huffed and quickly standing up from his office room before rushing to freen's office room. He barged into the office room as freen who was kissing with becky with becky on the office table were quickly froze as becky jump off the table quickly and fix her shirt.

Heng's eyes widened once again.

"O-ops im sorry! Im sorry lady boss!" Heng closed his eyes with his both palm before wanting to go out. Freen hissed in annoyed and rolled her eyes.

"E-erm no Mr Heng! Its okay. You can come in. I-i will go out. You must have a important things to tell freen." Becky said slightly stuttering in embarrassed before she glance to freen and walking out from the office room, passing heng. Heng then slowly open his eyes and look at freen who wearing her cold annoyed face.

He chuckled a little before get inside and close the door.

"Im sorry, my lady boss. I thought you're alone since the door is not locked." Heng said teasingly while he walk closer to freen who was leaning her body onto the table with her arm crossed.

"Ugh.. what do you want?! You're running my make out." Freen said proudly as if she want to tell heng that she have becky. And becky is her's.

"Tched," Heng scoffed.

"Alright. I read something that really really really!!! Important!!"

"What?" Freen raise her eyebrows.

"When a werewolf eat a virgin women's cums, they will forever survive. Freen. You. Same as you! I fucking knew it! You are becky's first time right??!" Heng ask excitedly with his lips were smiling widely.

Freen who heard this slightly stunned but a tint smirk plastered on her lips.

"Mmhmm." Freen nodded with her mind flying thinking about the first time she is becky. Its the best night ever.

"Yes!! That's mean, one question about you is down. Next, why and how you still alive right now after cumming." Heng said and act like he was thinking.

Freen suddenly have a thought. A thought that she thinks really important.

"But... heng... Do you think i have the same powers before and after that happened? I mean right now, i dont know if i still have the same powers after i cumming. With becky."

Heng then look at her with his eyebrows furrowed and slightly punch her shoulder.

"Come on! You are. I believe, you still have the same powers. Its okay. Calm down. I will handle this. okay!" Heng said and then tapped freen's head. Freen then nodding and give a thin smile. She know, she can always rely onto heng. That's her one and only 'brother' that she always grateful to have.