Chapter 81

Freen shook her head aggressively when Heng come to her company, and told her that becky want him to handle this. She doesn't want! How can she get close to her if heng was the one that handling this project?! This should be her chance!

"No heng! I want her. I want her to handle this. So no. I wont proceed this project if she's not the one that handling this." Freen said with her eyebrows wrinkled and seem so serious.

Heng raise his eyebrows and chuckled.

"Uh... That serious huh?!" He ask and continue chuckled makes freen straightened her face to a normal one again and raise her eyebrows.

"Is it that funny? Of course heng. Its serious. How can i court her if i dont even have a chance to meet her!" Freen groaned as an idea suddenly hit in heng's mind.

"Freen! Oh god, I got an idea! You got invitation to the party right?! That korean ambassador party?" Heng excitedly ask with his index finger pointed to her. Freen furrowed her eyebrows and slowly nodded.

"Yes....? And why?"

"Shoot! You need to go freen! I already ask becky to go and you need to take this chance." Heng said as freen's eyes glimmering and a tint smirk plastered on her lips.

"But didn't they have a theme? A masquerade theme right? I have to go alone?!" Freen frown.

Heng sigh and humming for a second.

"Just go with whoever you want but when you're there, sit with becky. Stay still and try to talk with her more. Am i clear?!" Heng wink his eyes makes freen scoffed.

"Alright, captain! I got it." Freen put her hand at her forehead act like she was showing a respect to her march leader.

Heng chuckled. With that, freen's mind keep thinking that she should take this chance to get closer to becky. Step by step. Yes, slowly just like what she always thought. Atleast, its have process. That's all she want. please.

-

The night of the party finally held. Becky wearing a red thigh - length dress with the back of the dress is revealing her back from her shoulder until the upper part of her ass. The three little ribbons were becoming the only string that linked the dress at her back.

Becky grab saints's arm as saints will be her partner for the party tonight because Heng might come late since he need send film to becky's parents house first.

With that, becky and saints walking side to side to get inside the big main door of the hall as their eyes wondering around the hall and could see there is so many people and they assumes that all of the people here must come from others top companies.

They walk again towards the round table at the front as their table were already prepared with the name of 'WWSC's company.'

In the other side, freen who was coming here with Layla, glares onto the figure that she always know. Becky. Their tables were only beside each other makes freen could see everything. How becky's hand holding and hugging saints's arm, how saints pulling a chair for her as she seat down, and... how those sexy red dress of her revealling her sexy back...