Chapter 56

"Becky, you get inside your room." Mrs armstrong said when freen taking her seat at the living room and becky was about to seat but that words makes her eyes widened.

"W-what?! Mom!" becky pouting and worried if freen was in trouble because of her parents. Becky knows how much protective her parents is when it comes to her. Freen then smiling and glancing to becky.

"Its okay." Freen mouthed to becky silently as becky then sighing before walking to her room with the most heavy heart feelings. Freen then fix her sitting position, sitting straightly with her hands were together. She looks like she was getting a formal 'meeting' with the royal king!

She gulping when seeing becky's parents eyes right now staring and focusing on her. She looking down in nervous. Why does it feels more tense than going to a wolf war!

"What is your relationship with becky huh?" Becky's dad ask as freen shoot up her head towards them who were sitting across her.

"U-uhhh... I.... We..." Freen take a deep heavy breath. This is the time. Yes This is the time!

I can do it ! You can do it freen! Its only your girlfriend's parents. Not a king of whatever wolves!

She comfort her own self. She then stares on becky's parents bravely with her serious - slightly cold face.

"I love her. A-and, we-we are in relationship, Sir, Ma'am. I promise you i——"

"Didn't we tell you to call us dad and mom?" Mrs armstrong said makes freen froze. W-what? They want to approve me with becky or want to get mad at me?!! Which one is this!

"A-ah, yes. Mom. Dad." Freen awkwardly give a smile.

"How long is it?"

"H-huh?! E-erm... About... 1 months and half? Or 2 months? I think." Freen smile again, still nervous and awkward.

"I see. Becky never told us about this right honey?" Becky's mom said and glancing to her own husband. He nodded in agree.

"U-ugh because i want to tell you about this by myself. I want to ask for your permission by myself. And today i got the chance. Erm... Dad, mom. I-i want to ask permissions to date your one and only daughter. Becky." Freen said with her little stutters and gulp at the last words. Becky's parents raise their eyebrows hearing this.

They could see how nervous this young woman is but somehow gather her courage to ask this.

"You're already dating even when we're not giving you permission. How is that, freen?"

"Erm im sorry, Mom. Dad. Im sorry. Im sorry for not asking this a little bit sooner. Its not that i direspect you as becky's parents but... I-i just... nervous and need to settle something else first. Im sorry." Freen said with her eyes shaking and showing how much love she holds for becky. She then look down in guilty.

"Becky never told us she likes woman. And she also rarely mention about man nor woman. " Becky's mom said.

"Yeah, but that maybe because she know how much we protective of her, honey. That's why she never date." Becky's dad continue.