Chapter 92

"Fuck me freen. Touch me."

With that words, freen's eyes widened and a huge wave of tingling sensations hit into her spine. The rush of energy were blewing into her body as if there is no tiredness from today's activities or works at all. Her also heartbeat were could be feels and could be hear onto her own ears, with tears likely to disappeared and dry on her eyes as that the same as becky's too.

Freen gulping with her lips slightly shaking and so do her eyes.

"Y-you're just tired, becky. Just sleep-"

"No. Im not freen. I want you to touch me" Becky whispering and looking down onto freen's upper body, scanning it from her waist to her shoulder even though she was wearing a complete shirt before her eyes goes up to freen's eyes again. Fuck, that was so sexy. Becky grab freen's hand makes freen hardly gulping and holding her breath.

W-why did she being this nervous? And why should she holding herself when she's already get her greenlight?!

Becky then bringing freen's hand onto her mouth as she slowly to make freen's two finger get inside her mouth, sucking onto it with her eyes never leave freen's eyes. Freen could feel her body was trembling hardly, her breath was likely to stuck at her own throat because of the hot-sexy view.

"B-becky... Y-you will re-regret this tomorrow...." Freen stuttering as becky immediately pulling freen's arm hardly makes her body rolling down onto the bed as becky quickly straddling on top of her. Freen gasped with her mouth slightly gaped open, and eyes were buttoning wide.

"Why should i regret freen?" Becky ask seducingly while tracing down her index finger onto freen's nose and then down to her lips, neck and finally stop at her chest. Freen gulped hardly with her eyes getting darkened and blunt with lust when becky tease her like this.

"D-dont provoke me becky.. I might ruin you." Freen whispered with her heavy breath and her chest were crazily going up and down as becky seducingly look at her with a tint smirk. Becky then lean down foward, closer to freen's ear.

"Ruin me as hard as you want baby." She whispered as with that, freen rolling becky's body around as right now, she was straddling on top of becky with her dilated eyes. Becky could see how those eyes, and stares from freen were deep and dark, full with desire towards her. Becky smirking in winning. This is exactly what she want. She want freen to ruin her.

"Dont tell me to stop then." Freen whispered as she unbuckling her own pants, unzipping it too and leaving it like that before leaning down to kiss becky.

When their lips meets softly and gently, freen's eyes were immediately closing and same as becky. It feels like they were in heaven, enjoying the soft, slow and passionate kiss. It was so gentle with the accompany of the dim yellow light of becky's room, and cold temperature. But somehow, those cold temperature slowly change to a hot one in their opinion.

Freen's fingers started to busy unbuckling and unzipping becky's pants before she slightly pulled it down revealing her beautiful red lace panties. Becky gasped between the kiss when the cold of air-conditioner hit onto her bare skin.

Freen's both hand then started to move upwards, roaming around feeling those curve of becky's body until she lift her shirt up with her hands keep touching those bare waist, stomach and back of becky. Freen quickly broke the kiss and pulled the shirt away from becky's head and throw it onto the floor.She biting her own lips, looking onto the matching panties and bra that becky is wearing. Becky looking so gorgeous and fragile making she afraid to touch this diamond.