Chapter 54

Freen dragging becky inside the weapons's room makes becky somehow gasped when seeing those weapons at the closer view. She slightly gulping when freen grabbing one of the standard pistol - glock 19 and spinning it to give it to becky.

"take it." Freen said slightly with her serious expression and that's makes becky somehow wondering but what she focus more is, she wont hold the weapons. Seriously, she afraid.

Freen raise her eyebrows.

"I said take it becky. I will teach you how to defend yourself start from today. Boxing and also shooting." Freen said as she stares onto becky's face who seems slightly trembling and looks really in hesitate.

Becky look up to see freen's face and biting her lips.

"I-i dont want! I-i have you right? W-why i need to defend—-"

"You need to becky!!!" Freen slightly raise her voices makes becky flinched. Becky pouting and hold her tears.

Freen getting annoyed seeing her this weak. Its make herself weak too. She doesn't want this! She have to make becky strong and good enough to protect herself! Because... That bastard. She doesn't want to lose becky.

"I-im afraid freen..."

"You have to becky! Take this! I will teach you started from today and i will take some of the pistols or guns here to save it at my home as we will keep practice when we're free." Freen said coldly and still, her hand that hold the pistol were still pushing towards becky.

Becky averted her eyes towards the pistol again. Her hand slowly to reach it but it was freaking trembling with her heart were thumping loudly. She can't beat her afraid or nervousness as she pull her hand away again.

"I-i cant..."

Freen glares at her.

"I told you once again, take. It."

Freen was desperate. She was clueless. She was mess up. She desperate to beat that Nop bastard guy. She desperate to safe becky from him. She was desperate to keep becky beside her all the time. She doesnt want to lose becky. Please.

Suddenly, the door that slightly open just now become wide as heng was the one that open and get inside the room with his eyes widened and somehow questioning everything.

"What the fuck freen?!" Heng ask as he grab becky makes becky stepping backwards and standing behind him. He know how much fragile and innocent this little girl is. And now? Freen teach her this bad things?

Freen glares to him and slightly throwing the pistol towards the table before she look at heng again.

"I will teach becky to defend herself started from today. Fullstop." Freen said and that's makes heng shooking his head. He can't accept this. How can he let freen make becky's hand have those bad- dirty- blood stains? She's just a pure nice human! She can't do this.

"Stop it freen! I wont agree! How can??!! How can you let her hands dirty?!!" Heng scoffed and also glaring towards freen. Freen was getting annoyed as she quickly grab heng by his shirt's collar.

Her teeth were grinded, and her eyes were darkened. Becky gulping when seeing this.

"Freen. Stop it..." Becky slowly mumbled and hold freen's arm but there is no effect on freen at all. Freen's mind is full with those 'threat' and those 'words' that being threw by Nop. Fuck. If she get this man, she will surely kill him alive!