Chapter 17

They were eating dinner as becky felt really happy as she could eat the expensive meals once in her lifetime. Her eyes sparkles, her smile were wide and what important is, she enjoy and eat all of the foods! Freen also smiling a little, as she could feel how the heart of her beating everytime she with becky.

Its feel alive. She feels like she was a human. Heart thumping crazily, have a feelings, happy, and feel peace. Is it this call love? Or what? But she surely know this is rare for her as this the first time she felt like this.

"Did you enjoying your dinner?Is it good?" Freen ask when they get inside the car again, wanting to drove becky back to her home. Its already 9:00 PM and yes, freen need to go back early too. If not...

"Yes! I like everything! The taste, the decoration, its really delicious!" Becky said excitedly with her wide smile, looking onto freen also happily. She forget everything when she this happy. Freen chuckled a little and tapping becky's head.

"Good to know." She smiling again, melts becky's heart just like that. Becky then clear her throat and adjusting her position, looking to the front as freen started to drive away.

For half an hour, they finally arrived in front of becky's house. Freen the stops the car, looking to her side as becky were slowly turning her body to her.

"Erm thankyou for today, l-lady boss." Becky said and give a tint smile as freen just staring onto her. For freen, she still want to be with becky. She want to spend her full lifetime with becky. But, What can she do? Becky is not her's.

Becky was about to open the door but her action were stop when freen grab her other hand. She turn her head to freen again. She could feel those eyes were darting and sending a tension while freen could feel becky's eyes as if she was questioning her actions.

Freen then slowly closed their gap, moving her face forward with her hand slowly to move to becky's cheeks, caressing her milky soft skin. Such a soft cheeks.

Becky's heart skip a beat and she can't even push freen away. She stunned and froze. Freen slightly pulled becky as their nose finally touch each other. Their breath become one and those caressed from freen on becky's cheeks makes becky breath uncontrollably but at the same time, the touch also makes becky felt calm. How does that possible?

Freen could make becky in messed, and also could calm her. Impossible but that's the facts.

With a single move from freen's face, their lips touch each other again, as freen's hand finally moved to becky's neck and nape. She pull her foward making their kiss deepened as becky actually too embarrassed to respond onto it but by a second, she can't help but to kiss freen too. Their lips move in sync, breath hardly as they were catch on the air, and becky could feel how freen really dominate her in everything. Freen holds a big power to her as she easily melt over her actions.

"Fuck, becky." Freen slightly cursed when she could feel the heat were flaming hot inside the car and grabbing becky's waist. Without hesitate, with her werewolf power, she could even lift becky from the seat to her lap. Yes, becky can't believe this but when she realise, she already on her laps, straddle freen on the driver seat. She gasped.

Their kiss were never stops. Freen's hand started to hold becky's ass, waist and even her back. She could feel the tense of becky but becky can't get her mind right. She hold's freen shoulder and also pulled her nape closer, to deepened the kiss more.