Chapter 99

Becky slightly stretching her body with her sleepy eyes as the two of them actually fall asleep after the 'hot lunch' just now. Becky look at freen that sleeping soundly beside her, hugging her tightly under the comforter makes she chuckled and tapping freen's nose lightly.

"Freen..." Becky whispered makes freen humming with her eyes still close.

"hmmmm"

"Wake up baby, i need to take film. The work time is already end." Becky said again makes freen whining and tighten her hug around becky's waist. She pulled her closer makes their naked body collide to each other as becky's cheeks immediately flushed when realise it.

"10 minutes more please?" Freen whispered as she place her face onto the crook of becky's neck, smelling her flowery-fruity scents that always being her favourite.

"Freen sarocha, your child must be waiting for you to take her you know with her mummy." Becky accidentaly said makes freen who was sleeping just now furrowed her eyebrows and she immediately look up to becky's face in weird.

"M-my c-child?" Freen ask slightly stutters. Becky gasped as her tongue were numbs and her chest was feelings so heavy out of sudden. Fuck, she forget about this. Freen could see becky's face was twitched hardly as freen then look at her more seriously.

"Rebecca patrica. Explain. W-what is this. M-my child?" Freen ask sternly. Becky gulped and also know that this might be the time to said this. But its must be more special! Not like this- in the bed!

"Okay fine. Fine." Becky pulled freen's face down as she planted a quick light peck on her lips. Freen just stares onto her curiously with they still on the bed - becky is laying and freen is laying on her own stomach beside becky, staring onto her. (Understand right? Huhu)

"Three years ago. You leave me. You leave me with a child in my womb without i knowing, freen. Without you knowing, without i knowing and also without everyone knows." Becky said with her soft eyes as freen's eyes slightly widened and she was stunned with her blank face.

She fake a chuckled in disbelief.

"W-what d-do y-you mean... Y-you are j-joking huh." Freen stutters really hardly as becky smiling and shooking her head before she cupped freen's cheeks with her both hands.

Freen's face started to pale and flustered and her eyes were shaky. She gulping too even becky didn't answer to it yet.

"Nope baby. Im not joking. You. Film. Film is your real child, freen. She's our children and we're her parents. Real parents."

Freen's heart beating hardly, as she doesnt know what this feelings is. Nervous, happy, flustered.... Her body started shaking and the chills were sending to her spine.

"W-what... H-how can——"

"You're a half werewolf freen. Yes. You can. You can give me seeds to get me pregnant. When the first time i make you.. cum, didn't you remember how we did it?" Becky slightly stutters as she so embarrassed to mention about this.

Freen started to thinking and remember again.

"We... you and i.. "

"Yes. Exactly. That's how you can get me pregnant freen." Becky cut her words and sighing as she feels so relief to tell this to freen. A burden likely to go away from her shoulder.

Freen gasped. She feels so magic but somehow a tears suddenly pooled inside her eyes and immediately rolling down onto her cheeks.

"Baby...." Freen mumbled with her cracked voices,lips already pouting, cries already poured down as she then quickly hugging becky. She can't believe that she freaking leave becky at the time that she need her the most. When becky freaking pregnant with her child!

"I-im sorry b-becky. Im sorry baby. I should not—-"

"Dont saying sorry for making me pregnant, freen. Dont even saying sorry about it. Because that's what i always want with you. Having a happy life and happy family with you. But, i dont even know why you leave me and not even searching for me."

Freen look up to becky again with her cheeks full with tears stains as she also could see becky was about to cries too. But becky likely to hold it.

"I-im not leaving you becky. I forever not leaving you. I was having a hard time and ...." (Skip) With that, freen started to tell becky all the truth of what happened to her. From A to Z, she tell everythings about what happened. And yes, layla is having a son, but its her son with her old late husband. Not with freen. For freen, she just want to make jay also have a attention from someone who called 'daddy'. That's why she doesn't even care if jay called her daddy.

"Im sorry becky. I know. Im useless. I was so coward to quickly approach you. But, just know that i distance myself just to kill that bastard that time. After that, i came here. I come to take you back. But its not that easy as i keep thinking that you might have your life with your new lover. But, i know myself that i hate seeing you with whoever it is, so that's why i decide to get closer to you through the company, asking you to work with me, just to have you back, baby. That's all baby. That's all. I know. I make a terrible mistake. I dont even there when you're struggling in your pregnancy. I dont even there to fulfill your cravings, i dont even there to massage you when you're having a back pain and i dont even get to see my film crying when being born nor getting to see her when she's few months old. I hate that. I hate myself for that."

Becky's tears finally wetting the pillow and could feel her throat was dry makes her breath hitched hearing all of this. She know, its freen's fault, but somehow, this is not totally what freen want. Freen just want to protect her.

Freen slowly to caressed becky's cheeks with her teary eyes but somehow she manage to make a tint smile even though her eyes is blurry with glassy tears.

"I-i want you with me forever becky. I never look at another woman. Whereever i go,i see you. Whoever i with, i see you. Because you know why? Because my hearts is not belongs to me. Its only belongs to you. Everyday, everynight without you, im getting sicks becky. I cry myself out, i down bad and give up, but you're being my one and only strength. Only thinking of you, my heart and mind blooming, baby. So much. I dont know i still have a right to say this or not, b-but... i-i w-want y-you to accept me again becky. I-i promise. I promise i wont leave you and will forever be with you this time, i will fulfill your cravings, i will be the one that sending you to make a monthly check up, i will, becky. I will. So please? C-can you accept me again? In your life and also as film's daddy?" freen stuttering and staring onto becky deeply, lovingly and sadly.

Their heart beating in the same beat but for the different situations. Freen's beating because she nervous of what will becky answer but for becky, her heart thumping because she heard all of those sweet, responsible, and full with love words from freen.

But... will she get to trust freen again? She's so trauma and afraid but what should she do? Saying no to freen is too hurtfull for herself and saying yes, is gonna be a little risky. Will freen gonna repeat her mistake? And will freen fulfill her promise this time?