Chapter 47

Its already night as becky preparing for the dinner for all of them at the big kitchen of the palace. She was cutting onto the beef as suddenly a man with a big body who was wearing a sleeveless shirts coming to her and take a big chunk of meat from the refrigerator. Its still raw and full with blood.

He eating it greedily in front of the refrigerator as she gulping with her hands were trembling in afraid of what she saw. The blood were dropping onto the floor and flowing through his arms too.

Becky's hand were hardly trembling and she gulping rapidly too with her eyes were keep glancing to the man.

"Stay focus becky, Its normal for them. Stay focus. Act normal" Becky whispered slowly to herself. Without she know, the grandmother were actually not far from them, looking onto what she was planned. She want to show everythings that werewolves do here and want to see whether becky can still accept freen and stay with her or not after all of this.

Becky take a deep breath and started to focusing on cooking, ignoring the man who slowly to clean the mess he did and walk away leaving her alone again.

"Are you loving freen that much huh?!" The grandmother suddenly appeared behind her as becky slightly flinched hearing her voices but she calm herself and turn behind, with a wide smile plastered on her lips.

"Y-yes grandmother. So much."

"Even after what you saw?" The grandmother ask with her eyebrows raising.

"W-what? O-oh just now...? I just, shocked, but i still can adapt myself." Becky grinning widely, showing her dimple and also whisker dimple that looking so adorable as the grandmother somehow thought 'No wonder freen fall for you' after seeing those cute side of her. Yes, grandmother can't deny that this little girl looks really really innocents and gorgeous.

Becky then wear her nervous and straight face again when she saw that the grandmother didn't even smile at her answer. She clear her throat a little.

"Erm you can sit grandmother. I will cook and serve for you. I will finished in some minutes." Becky said and pull the chair for the grandmother before she gently hold grandmother hand and help her to have a sit. The grandmother then gasped of how soft and gentle becky is. Her touch, her attention, her everythings.

'No wonder my cold granddaughter fall for you'

'No wonder that dead muscles woman fall in love with you'

That's all that the grandmother could think right now. But no! She wont fall for this short-time kind attitudes. Becky was cooking again as Freen who was done taking her shower slowly walking towards the kitchen and she furrowed her eyebrows when seeing her grandmother and becky were together.

"They are already good or what....?" Freen mumbled before approaching the grandmother.

"Grandmother" Freen went closer to her and give a quick peck on her cheek makes the grandmother smiling.

"You're done showering hm? Where is heng?"

"I dont know. His room maybe." Freen said before walking towards becky, wrapping her arms around her waist from behind. Becky gasped and averted her eyes from her works to the grandmother. She could see the grandmother eyes were stuck towards the two of them.

"Hi baby." Freen whispered but its loud enough for all of them heard it.

Becky slightly turn her body and push her chest.

"Y-your grandmother is here.. freen...Dont do this!" Becky said earning a chuckled from freen.

There. The chuckles. That's make the grandmother in awe and look at freen lovingly. This is first time she heard her granddaughter chuckled and even smiling.

"Grandmother wont scold us. Even if i kiss you here, she wont scold us." Freen said again with a smile and raising her eyebrows. Becky then rolled her eyes.

"Who said you can kiss me? I wont let you." Becky stick out her tongue. Freen then smirking and lean forward to kiss becky but becky was fast enough to avoid her lips to the right.

"hahaahaha blek, you cant." Becky said again with a chuckled as freen staring onto her, adoring her laugh before she tickling becky's waist.

"OOoohh i see... This is your punishment then!" Freen chuckled and laugh as becky were shouts and pushing her. They were in their small world: joking and tickling each other without remembering that the grandmother were still there, staring and looking onto them.

Somehow, with those chuckles and laughters that filled the palace, its makes the grandmother slowly smiling. She could see how happy freen is when she's with becky and how in love they were towards each other. Maybe... its true what heng told her. This is the best for freen. Becky is her happiness. For the first time, the palace is full with laughs.