Chapter 57

The next two days, freen was planning to take becky out for a surprise as for her, she want to propose becky. Both side of their parents already gave their permissions : the grandmother and also becky's parents. So for freen, the dream might be become reality soon. Becky still didn't know about this and of course, about what freen ask or said to her parents, its also become a secret until now.

"Heng, you're already book the villa that i told you?" Freen ask while peaking her head inside heng's office room. Heng rolling his eyes when seeing those impatient face of freen.

"Ugh. Done! Come in and take a look." He said as freen then chuckled and happily getting inside his office room before walking closer to the table. He then show freen the place that she ask him to book through his Macbook.

"Here. Scroll it down."

Freen take it and scroll over the page.

"I already book the biggest seaside villa, you can have a night or morning breeze of the sea there, and even could enjoy those sea views. But i dont think you have those time to enjoy seaside. Right? Cause you only know the word 'fuck' everywhere and everytime." Heng said with a smirk and slightly chuckled as freen raise her eyebrows and wearing those smug face of her.

"Oh you know me well." She scoofed. She then rolled her eyes and focus on the page again.

"I also already book and ask them to prepare what you told me. So as conclusion, everything is ready, lady boss." Heng said as freen then smiling and look at him.

"Good work. Thankyou Heng! See you erm... maybe two or three days after this? And make sure to take care of this company for me when im away!" Freen stick out her tongue while walking away to head out of Heng's office room.

"Yeah, make sure its a 'yes' from becky! Take care and take care of becky too! I will text you if there is problems." Heng said and waving his hands with his wide smile. Its so good to see freen like this. Always smiling, happy and complete.

"Alright big bro!" Freen shout and get out from the room, leaving heng alone. With that, freen's feet immediately walking towards becky's level and want to tell her about her plan. Ops no. Want to tell her to get ready as they need to go somewhere. That's all. Not about the plan.

She reach at level 12, marketing team as everyone there immediately standing up, stiff.

"L-lady boss!" They shouts in unison, to show their respect. Becky clueless but somehow standing up too, with her eyes searching for the 'lady boss.'

There she is. In front of the elevator. Becky gulp and look at the others employees's face who seem tense and stay still standing.

Freen walk coldly towards becky and crossing her arms onto her chest, with her eyes looking towards every employees.

"Becky and i will go to the business trip for a while. But its not that far. So, everyone stay focus and follow what heng will said. Understand?!!" Freen said with her stern voices as everyone nodding quickly while becky gasped.

"Understand lady boss!!"

Freen averted her eyes and landed it on becky before slightly smiling. Only a little thin smile.

"Lets go." She whispered and give a secret wink with those little naughty smirk before she walk away makes becky's cheeks flushing red and she gulped too. Becky quickly looking around, afraid if the employees will see this side of her boss who only exist when she's with her. Yes, everyone doesn't know about her and freen relationships.

Becky biting her lips, hold her smile from plastered on her lips while her hands were busy cleaning her table before going to follow freen to where she want to bring her.