Chapter 16

Its evening as becky walking out from the company, walking along the road with a sigh. She keep questioning herself.

"W-what happened to me?"

"Why does she makes me feel like this?"

"Am i—-"

She grabbed her hair in frustrated. Frustrated after knowing her own feelings that she slowly to likes and to fall for her own lady boss. Plus, a woman. She's crazy. She never going out or date woman before. And yes, she never date though but... she never like woman! What is this?! And lastly, the jealous feelings! What is that!!! Seriously.

Her thoughts were being cut off when her hands suddenly being grip by someone, dragging her away makes she shock. She turn her body and look at the one who was dragging her right now. No one else other than her own and only cold lady boss.

"L-lady boss!"

"Come with me." Freen said and keep dragging becky away, with her hand tightly holds becky's even though becky slightly wriggled it.

They finally at freen's car as freen then letting go becky's hand and open the car door for becky. Becky stunned. Freen raised her eyebrows and signaling her to get inside.

"Come on. Get in."

"Dont want. I want to go home." Becky said makes freen much more in disbelief and raising her eyebrows more. What? She just get reject??? for the first time she got the reject.

Becky was about to walk away but freen was fast enough to grab her hand again.

"Becky! Becky! Alright. Atleast let me send you home." She finally said what is her real purpose. Sending her home. That's all. Becky then turning her body, looking onto freen's face coldly. Why does it feels like becky who the boss right now?

"I thought you will go out with the woman just now." Becky said, purposely to mocking freen. Freen's eyes a little bit widened, as she in confuse but she somehow finally know what becky means. Woman? Engfa?

Freen then slightly chuckled earning a annoyed look from becky.

"What? Who? The one i have meeting just now? Its my client becky. Come on! Are you being jealous right now?" Freen said and slightly pulling becky towards her, as they standing close to each other right now.

Becky then gulping and look away, realizing that she already showing that side of her. Jealousy side.

"I-im not! Who said im jealous. Ugh." She groaned as freen then slightly pushing her to get inside the car again, staring onto her eyes with full of awe.

"And then get inside, my becky." She slightly whispered as becky can't help but to feel her cheeks heating up in embarrassed. She's blushing quickly.

My becky? Ooh.

Becky look away, slightly rolling her eyes before getting inside the black Mclaren, tried to hold her smile. Freen then slightly smiling in satisfied as she close the door for becky and running towards the driver seat.

She driving with her eyes always glancing to becky who seems quiet started from just now. Is she normally quiet or what? Freen then clear her throat makes becky look at her in weird. But yeah she wont talking.

"E-erm... is it okay if im bring you to a dinner?" Freen suddenly said makes becky look at her and slightly biting her lips.

"N-no! Its late. Im afraid if mom and dad will worried about me." Becky said makes freen humming and sighing in dissappointed. She want to have a dinner with becky and for sure, she want to spend time more with her. 

"Then, text or call your parents? Tell them that i will take you out for dinner." Freen suddenly said as she look at becky with her desperate eyes. Yes, becky could see that. Becky then in hesitate to take her phone out but she did. She called her mom as after a beep, the call is already accepted.

"Mom..."

"Yes darling, why? Want dad to take you?"

"Ah its not like that mom."

"Im freen. Your daughter's boss. I want to take your daughter to a dinner and would like to ask your permission. Is it okay, mrs armstrong?" Freen suddenly ask, talking to the phone too as becky was turning the phone to a speaker mode just now. She look at freen in disbelief as freen really asking the permission herself, only to take her out to dinner.

Becky's mom slightly gasped at the other side.

"O-oh ma'am. L-lady boss."

"Its okay. Just call me freen. My position is not that important." Freen said again as becky look at her in nervous and gulped. What is this?

"Yes! lady boss. I mean Khun freen. Y-you can take becky with you. If its as long as you, Mrs freen, you have all of my consent and permission to take becky." Becky's mom said earning a shocked expression from becky.

"Mom!" Becky slightly shout. Does everyone have to believe this lady boss huh?

Freen slightly smirking and look at becky with his flexing face. As if she just win a lottery.

"I will end the call~~" Becky said and quickly end the call with her mom just now. She stunned. She froze on her seat.

"Did you hear just now huh? I get my permission everytime and anytime. So lets go? Dinner with me." Freen said, smiling widely in proud as becky wearing her cold annoyed face as she annoyed of how freen get the trust with a blink of eye. This woman is something. She can earn everyone with her appearance and her so - kind attitude despite of her cold one. Huh! somehow its Including becky? Huh?