Chapter 9

"Page 33: Werewolf is hard to fall in love. With human nor with werewolf themselves. They are hard. If they fall in love, that's mean, the person is holding a huge power on them and a undescribeable power to makes the werewolf fall in love."

In the other side, freen taking a seat on her swivel chair as she hold her head with her both hands. She in disbelief of what she did just now. She gulping and also licking her lips. The view which is becky's lips just now keep replaying inside her mind. She's obsessed, she want it, she want to taste it and she want to make the lips as hers. Or even her body. Her everything! She want her.

She rubbing her nape a little and massages it too while pressing her lips together and also bitting her lips too. She have that greedy feelings of wanting the beautiful things just now.

"Hey whatsupp bro!" Heng suddenly getting inside her office room with a wide smile as he immediately furrowed his eyebrows seeing how freen's face was literally red, and uneasy. Freen look at Heng and gulping as Heng then raising his eyebrows before take a seat on the chair in front of her.

"What? What happened with my cold freen. What's wrong with those red blushing cheeks and uneasy face huh?" Heng ask makes freen cupped her cheeks and sigh deeply with her eyes closed. She's going crazy. For real.

"Im in trouble heng. Seriously. Mess up." Freen said and that's make Heng much more in weird since freen never tells everyone about her feelings or whatever she's thinking. She never or rarely open-up. She will try to change the topic whenever the gang or heng ask her about anything! But today, she's literally told heng about this.

"What? About what..?" Heng pulled his chair closer to the table as if he's eager and ready to hear this from freen.

"My heart. It-its beating crazily when... im with b-becky. Like... Crazily. Insane." She stuttering, saying that one by one makes heng raising his eyebrows and wearing his worried look. As a werewolf, they can't falling in love and actually, werewolf is hard to fall in love. That's mean... becky's power is unbelieveable

"A-are you sure...? I think its because of your lust..? You already didn't feed for days! How about... lets go tonight? Im hungry too! A little." Heng grinned, just to not making both of them worried about this. Heng just want to makes freen not thinking about this too much. Freen gulping and nodding a little.

"O-or... Hm I-i think so. Maybe because im hungry." She said and look at heng with her eyes slightly showing how sad she is. This is weird for heng. But he wont talk about this right now.

After working, they went to the private club room that they always go together as Heng take another room to feed on his hunger and so do freen.

"Fuck" Heng groaned as the man in front of him right now releasing a load of cum makes he licking all the white liquids from the man's dick. He was still in his casual clothes but not for the man. He's naked, with his clothes scattered around the floor and laying weakly on the bed with his eyes blinded. Heng licking and playing with his dick harshly until he satisfied on feeding his hunger.

when he's done, he getting out from the room while wiping his mouth before standing still in front of the room that freen was inside.

"Ah ah ah ah... oh my god..." The woman grab her neck tightly, her legs shaking and her body tense for the third times. Freen grinding her teeth, and looking onto the blinded-woman faces with her eyes just like she was holding a grudges. She thrusting her fingers hardly makes the woman's mouth gaped open.

"A-ahh!!!" She shoots her cums for the third time. Freen poked her cheeks with her own tongue before shifting down her body to the woman's pussy. She lick all of the cum hungrily as before she could finish, a glimpse of becky's face suddenly running inside her mind. Her actions were stopped. She's stunned.

"W-what is that." She mumbled a little before shaking her head and standing up on her feet. She didn't finish it. But somehow she already feed on her hunger. She gulping and walk to get out from the room.

"How is it? Good?" Heng ask when freen's eyes meeting him. Freen gulping again and nodded. In heng eyes, He could see how freen's eyes literally shaking. He doesnt know why, but he could sense that something is wrong. Something is happened.

"G-good a-as always. N-nothing special though." She said but with that little stutter. Heng then nodded and wrapped his arms around freen's shoulder.

"Then lets go! Going back and sleep. Im full. Im sleepy!" Heng mumbled as freen furrowed her eyebrows and look at him coldly but she just follow what he did. She used to this goofy heng.