Chapter 22

Becky waking up in the morning with her moods kind of bad. She keep thinking of freen and of course, she get mad of what happened. Freen did not even tell her anything and just letting her waiting for her for an hour that night. Yes, she wait for freen that night as freen already promise to take her home. But.... there is no sight of her. Even in her office room. Becky huffed and slightly rolling her eyes. In annoyed, mad, upset.

She walk and getting ready in the morning as today is a week days. She want to sepnd time with her parents for sure. She take a warm bath and put on her pink casual shorts and white oversized t-shirt before grabbing her handphone. She then walk out from her room, walking to the kitchen as she saw her parents already eat their breakfast.

"Oh darling. Come, have a breakfast." Mr armstrong said as becky slightly smiling and take a sit across of them.

"Why dont you wake me up, mom? I want to help you prepare for the breakfast today." Becky pouting her lips while her mom just putting the foods for her onto the plates.

"I dont want to wake you up. You seems tired. You already work everyday! So just let me doing this. Okay sweetie?" Her mom said makes she slightly nodding but still having those pout. Ugh, she thinking of the cold boss again. Becky grabbed the spoon and fork with her eyes zoned out and still pouting.

"Whats wrong with the pout and sad face hm?" Her dad suddenly ask, making she shoot up her head and look at her parents in turn. Becky then grinning awkwardly.

"Nothing, mom dad." She smiles. Suddenly her phone beeping, showing that there is a notifications come. She take her phone and look onto it.

"Stickers"

That's what freen send. Becky seen it and huffed in annoyed. Her parents already furrowed their eyebrows in weird but they wont ask becky about this.

At the other side, Freen who was laying on the couch with her legs crossing and staring onto the phone feels uneasy seeing a 'seen' from on their conversation.

"Seriously?Seen?" Freen mumbled and with that she know, she's in troubled.

She hissed a little and typing again.

"Becky, come on. Atleast reply me :(" She send.

Becky look at the messages again and rolled her eyes in annoyed

"Tched." She again huffed in annoyed.

"What's wrong rebecca....?" Her dad suddenly asking makes she put the phone down onto the table again and continue eating.

"Nothing dad. I just.... mad. Or upset..?"

"Why hm? Something happened? Work?" Her dad ask again, really in his soft tone and both of her parent's eyes were focused on her. Becky then put down her fork and spoon before look at her parent's face in turn. To her mom and then to her dad. Should she just told them about this? She never being secret with them before this.

She hummed.

"Freen. Lady boss. She broke her promise as she promised me to send me home last night. But i dont even see her face at the office." Becky said with her voices slowly get softened, in upset. She then looked down. After hearing what becky said, her parents slightly sigh and becky's mom slightly smiling.

This is what you upset hm my sweetie? 

That's what her mom thought. She smiles and could feel that there is something between the two.

"Oh just because of that?" Her dad said and becky nodded slowly.

"She might have a sudden works, becky. Dont punished her too soon without asking her, darling." Her dad said again. Becky then look up onto his face. He was wearing a thin smile.

"Yeah, i think so too." Her mom continued. Becky then pouting, unsatisfied as her parents were backing up freen. No her. Suddenly her phone beeping again.

"Im on the way to your house. Dont eat breakfast yet. I will arrived in 10 minutes." That's what freen said as her eyes buttoning wide. What? Freen coming to her house?!

"Haish.." Becky facepalming herself. She then look up to her parents with a grin.

"Too late. she's coming here." Becky said makes her parents also in rush.

"What???!!" Her mom slightly shout.

"Wh-what should we prepared!" Mrs armstrong said in rush as they actually just eat a ordinary breakfast - a fried rice with an egg.  Becky then quickly grab her mom's hand.

"Dont. I will talk to her outside." Becky said earning a sigh from becky's parents. They just afraid if freen not comfortable of the foods or even their house. They were not like freen, a rich woman. That's what they afraid the most.