Chapter 53

Freen waking up in the morning, as she could feel her arm were getting numbs but when she saw the source of making her whole arm numb, a little chuckled were escaped from her mouth.

"So gorgeous even when sleeping" She mumbled when seeing becky who was the one that sleeping on her arm, with her face on the crook of her neck and her small arm were wrapped nicely around freen's waist.

She feels completely perfect right now. She feel like she live the life for the fullest and happiest. She have everything, including this little girl as her main source of happiness. Only by thinking of this, a wide smile plastered on her lips.

"Im so lucky to have you becky. You're my forever strength baby." She whispered and slowly planted a peck on becky's forehead. She then slowly to remove her arm and slowly to let go of herself from becky's hug before tucked becky perfectly again into the comforter.

Freen then getting herself ready as before she could put on her clothes again after taking shower, a thought of the black envelope suddenly running inside her mind and that make she in rush. She grab the envelope that she place inside the drawer and glance to becky for a second before secretly walking to the balcony to open it.

The envelope is well-made and looking so premium with those little stamp at the corner of the envelope. Freen slowly open it and what she first saw is - the red ink of pen. She gasped.

"Freen sarocha.

Long time no see. How's my girlfriend? Or should i say my future victims? Are you doing good with that little girl huh? Owh, im missing her already. Those cute face of her, innocent, milky white skin, and somehow i wonder how sweet her cums is. After the cums, i somehow hoping that i could taste how sweets her meat taste. I bet she taste so good! How lucky you're to have that great woman. Enjoy your live to the fullest! And then make sure to prepare yourself cause i might have a plan to snatch her from you. See you soon, my gorgeous freen sarocha. "

With the ending fullstop, freen could feel her hand which hold the paper where slowly to curled and makes the paper crumbled hardly. She's shaking too. Her heart heating and in pain, only after reading this because of the thought that this bastard will do something bad towards becky.

"Fuck, zeus. That guy." Freen hissed and letting out a loud frustrated sigh.

"Freen... what are you doing there?" A soft voices of her love suddenly heard from behind as freen quickly crumpled all the papers completely and turn her body with a thin fake smile. She could see becky was sitting on the bed with her questionable face then slowly to scoot off from the bed.

After that, becky then slowly walking towards freen as she slightly furrowed her eyebrows seeing that face of freen. Yes, freen fake a smile, but still, those shaky anger eyes, those tense jaw, and everythings. Its looks like she was mad onto something.

"what? What happened with this tense face in the morning huh?" Becky ask as she slowly to cup freen's cheeks and caressing its too.

Freen make her innocent face.

"H-huh? W-what? Im not!" Freen slightly stutters before she lean down and give a peck on becky's lips. She then wrapped her arm around becky's shoulder and turn her to walk.

"Go shower and we will go down. We will going back at the evening. Okay? I have to work. And you too. right?" Freen said, changing the topic and she earned a nodded and wide smile from becky.

"Alright Lady boss!" Becky put her hands at her head as if she give a respect actions or as if freen is the captain in her march team.

Freen chuckled.

"So cute." She tapped onto becky's nose before becky walk to do what freen ask just now.