Chapter 73

The company's conference has passed and now, its become official that Rebecca Patricia Armstrong is a new CEO of WWSC's company. She's the main CEO and Heng as the second CEO. Every employees and somehow everyone outside there is really weird and in disbelief in this decision. Of course, Its really weird. How can a ordinary woman from a ordinary family and background could become a new CEO of that famous company after freen?

But they can't do anything since the grandmother herself talk to the conference and the news entertainment. Right now, everyone in this world know Rebecca patricia armstrong as the new owner of the company.

Becky grab the paper that placed on her table as of course, she own freen's table right now. A tint smile somehow plastered on her lips when she remembering again what happened in this room. Those hot-sweaty-sweet scenes, and basically everythings. Its always remind her of freen.

She then reading onto the paper as Heng suddenly get inside her room, seeing her that focus reading the paperworks.

"I have a meeting of the new projects with BC'sF company." Becky suddenly said makes Heng's eyes slightly widened and he immediately rush to her and want to snatch that paperworks but becky is fast enough to hide behind her and look at him with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Why..."

"L-let me go to the meeting instead, becky. I will handle this projects with them." Heng said and give her a tint awkward grin. That's more makes Becky in weird.

"mhm... No! I want to handle this since this is our first time with them and... this is the new top company right? I will look after what they did to become this top." Becky said and somehow have the determination to learn how this company get to be on top when its only started 3 years ago.

Heng sighing loudly. He can't say no to becky anymore.

On the other side, Layla give freen the paperworks too as freen's eyebrows furrowed when reading it.

"Rebecca patricia armstrong? WWSC's company? Its my—-" Freen's eyes widened and she averted her eyes towards Layla.

"Yes, Freen. She's a new CEO and we will have some projects with them. We will make a meeting after this with them. I will go—-"

"No! Let me. Let me take this meeting. Let me take this projects." Freen said with her eyes sparkles and stares onto Layla excitedly. She's that simp when it comes to a woman who name 'rebecca patricia armstrong'. Layla smirking and raise her eyebrows. She never see freen like this. When working, freen always be stern and cold. Just like how usual she is.

"Ouh~~ Someone will meet her lover huh after three years~" Layla tease her and that's makes freen's lips curled into a wide smile.

"Its the time, Layla. Everything is clear and this is the time to grab her in my arms again. I freaking miss her." Freen said with those smiles and her mind already running with becky's face. Their memories also flashing inside her mind too. Its still fresh. Her heart beating hardly and loudly. So loud showing how excited she is.

Yes! She will meet becky. A little girl who might already become a woman that she really longing for.