Chapter 11

Freen look at her watch as the clock is now showing 10:00 PM at night. She's likely have 2 hours or more before she turned to a wolf but she still at her office room, waiting for becky to finish her works. Yes, she know that becky still working during this hour as she ask one of the staff to look if becky is still here or not just now.

"Where are you. I will get in trouble if you're late." Freen mumbled while walking back and forth inside her office room. Actually she purposely reject all of becky's work just to do what she really want to do tonight. At least, she wants to kiss her.

She keep walking back and forth with her arms crossed onto her chest and sometimes will hold her chin as after 15 minutes, her office door suddenly making the creaking sounds as someone open the it.

Her head immediately shoot up to the door direction as she could see becky standing still with her hand holding a paper which freen assumed that it was the new report. Becky seems slightly sleepy as freen could see how the posture of her body looks really tired.

But she still looking amazingly gorgeous.

"Lady boss."

Freen then standing still, maintaning her cold face.

"What are you waiting for? Get inside." Freen said makes becky nodding quickly and walking towards her with a deep sigh. Sigh that full of hopes- hopes that her boss will accepting her works.

Becky stops in front of freen, standing still facing her before she handing her the report.

"Here it is, lady boss." Becky said and look up slowly to freen's face. She slightly gulping when she see freen was staring onto her with her eyebrows slightly furrowed as if she was mad.

Freen didn't take the report makes becky feels much more nervous inside her heart. Is she mad? Thats what becky was thinking.

"Did everyone going back already?"

"A-ah yes. There is no one outside. The lamp is also turned off." Becky said, slightly stuttering and then gulping. Without knowing, freen's feet taking a step foward makes becky stepping backwards and look up to her face.

"W-what are you-" before becky could continue her words, freen's hand already gripping her wrist and she pull her towards her makes their body collide to each other. The report paper in becky's hand slowly falling down onto the floor because of the shocking action of freen. Becky's mouth slightly gaped open in shock, her body tense and can't digest what is this happened right now.

"L-lady boss."

Freen could see the shock in becky's eyes but however, the sparkles inside her eyes is much more dominant that the shock. That's attached freen.

Freen grabbing her and turning their body makes becky's body right now being trapped between freen and also the office table behind her. She gasped.

"L-lady b-boss.."

"Yes, Mrs armstrong?" Freen whispered with her arms slowly wrapped around becky's waist and without hesitate, she lift her up as becky slightly scream and grip freen's shoulder with her both hand before freen put her down on the edge of the office table. She gulped. Her heart thumping and skip a beat. She doesnt know why but... this is ridiculous. Why should she feels like this towards a woman?

Becky could see how those beautiful dark eyes were intensely staring onto her eyes and she feels like her soul were getting absorbed into freen's body. She feels weak. Hypnotized and getting awe by the sharp and beautiful eyes of freen.

As for freen, the desire and the lust flaming and boiling inside her body. She lick her lips a little as she could feel becky's warm breath were blew out onto her face. She could smell her perfume, her body odour that purely sweets, and lastly she could feel her small body onto hers. Freen's arms were still around becky's waist makes she easily pull becky more closer to her, making there is no gap between them at all.

Becky gasped and slightly gripped freen's shoulder much more hardly makes freen could feel becky's nails were digging inside her flesh as she only wears a shirt. Not a coat.

"W-what are you d-doing l-lady boss."

"Would you mind if i taste your lips ?" Freen suddenly ask with her eyes who was staring onto becky's eyes just now slowly fall down onto her lips. The pinky, small, plump and kissable lips looks like a steak to freen. So delicious to eat. The coldness inside freen eyes likely to disappear, and showing how she was obsessed and begging becky to said yes.

"B-but friends dont do this, khun freen." Becky said with her shaky voices and also controling her breath as she cant breath hardly right now, doesnt want freen to feel those nervousness inside her. Freen look up to her eyes again, making becky slightly gulping seeing how beautiful her eyes is. So beautiful. The most favourite part of freen that becky like for now is obviously eyes.

"But you are not my friends." Freen said and somehow studying all over becky's face. Her eyes is walking and taking notes about the details of becky's face right now. Everything. Eyebrows, eyes, reddish cheeks, and pointed nose, lips, freckles.

"I-i..." Before becky could saying anything, Freen already cut her off.

"Im sorry." She whispered and immediately coming closer and pressed her lips onto becky's lips for 5 seconds. The world seems stops for becky and so do for freen. Freen was closing her eyes, feeling the simple kiss that only pressing their lips together, not a deep or french kiss or what. Just a press. But still, freen enjoying it. She want it for a longgg time already. The sweetness overflowing into freen's body and the receptor is taking its notes to set is as a long-time memory. Becky at the other side was stunned, her eyes still opened and buttoning, just letting what freen did. She's too shock!

Becky's heart thumping, as she could heard that onto her own ears. For the 5 seconds too, she can't digest everything. The most undescribeable feelings for her. The sparks, the shocks, the pulse. Everythings feels different and she never felt that before.

Freen then slowly gapping their lips again, as she slowly open her eyes and look up to becky's eyes who still stunned and shock. Freen slightly lick her own lips and slightly smirking.

"Your works is approved." Freen said and walking away, taking a seat at the sofa that already placed inside her office room. Becky then pressing her lips together in embarassed and look at freen awkwardly. What? Approved? She didnt even take a look.... She still stunned, sitting nicely and messily on the office table.

"Hm? Go. Go back to your house. Its late." Freen said without looking at her as becky clumsily respond to her.

"Oh right. Alright, khun freen." She jump off the table and quickly running away from the office room, leaving freen alone. Freen who wearing her cold face just now immediately smiling and tracing her own lips with her finger. She can't believe what she did, plus she want it more.

"What a sweet lips you've there." She mumbled, still smirking and looks like a crazy woman who are in love. She's crazy. Crazy over Rebecca Patricia.