Chapter 49

The grandmother were together with becky in the palace as she suddenly look at becky makes becky slightly raising her eyebrows and wearing her cheerful smile with her eyes stucks on grandmother's face too. The grandmother then smiling, slowly reach for becky's cheeks. 

Becky could feel how those rough and thin hands were caressing her cheeks making she feel like she was with her own late grandmother. 

"You're so pretty. I could see why freen likes you so much." The grandmother said as becky's smile getting much more wide. 

"I-i have no good points, grandmother. But i only could promise you that i can give all of my heart to freen and i also can take her for the rest of my life." Becky said as actually, she could feel her eyes were tearing when knowing how much her heart wanting freen, and how much her life become complete with freen. 

She doesnt want to lose freen. 

"That's a good points, becky. How can you say you doesn't have a good points?" Grandmother smiling and could see those teary sparkle tears inside becky's eyes. She was holding it from fall down. The grandmother then hold her hand. 

"Let's go. " The grandmother drag her slowly and gently as the two of them walk towards the corner or the palace that somehow have many doors of room. 

They stop in front of the first door. 

"This is the maids room. And so do that one." The grandmother said while pointing her finger to the door that place at the end of the hallways of the palace. Becky then nodding with her focus face. 

The grandmother then dragging becky to the second room that somehow have those gold frame around the doors. Becky furrowed her eyebrows. 

"What special about this room grandmother?" 

The grandmother smiling and slowly open the door as becky gasped with her eyes widened and her mouth hang open in shock! 

The biggest room as there is so many round tables with the banquet chair, the decoration were dark as its filled with the grey painted-wall, the lighting were also likely to red-white colour, and lastly, at the end of the room, there is a stages where on it have a like-king seat as becky knows that must be belongs to the grandmother. Or.. freen?