Chapter 76

"What the hell heng??!! You didn't freaking tell me freen is—-"

"Yes! Yes! Im sorry okay! Im sorry!" Heng rolled his eyes as their private nurse is cleaning his wound and blood. Same as freen too.

"arghhh..." Freen hissed when the nurse is touching her wound. The grandmother look at her and a tint smile plastered on her lips. She can't believe she see her grandchild again. Its so good to have her back.

"A-ah im sorry Im sorry." The nurse slightly bowing her head as freen glance to heng and both of their eyes meet. The two of them rolled their eyes to each other. The grandmother seeing this makes she shook her head.

freen suddenly pouting.

"Becky should be the one that treating my wound..." She mumbled makes heng scoffed.

"Tched. Becky? Keep dreaming!" He rolled his eyes again.

"What?! If i got You—-!!!!"

"What?! What you want to do with me?!" Heng ask arrogantly with deep stares makes freen grinding her teeth and also glares to him.

"Stop it! Stop it already! Heng, freen. You're never stop from bickering right?! Still the same as three years ago." The grandmother said makes heng and freen look away. Its true though. There is no time of them not bickering or fighting. Always.

For a while, they are stay silent on the couch across with each other as grandma also sitting on the single couch. When the nurses were done wrapping freen and heng's hand and put some bandages on their cheeks, they leave the three of them alone.

Freen hold her cheeks a little with her eyebrows were furrowed hardly. Acting like it was hurt SO MUCH.

"Ugh... If i can meet becky i will immediately well from all this sicks and pain." She purposely said as heng slightly smirking and hold his laugh. He know so much why freen did that. He know so much that freen always give a hint of what she exactly want.

"And you're not gonna meet her. How about her pain then?" Heng ask and raising his eyebrows. Freen look at him and then averted her eyes to grandmother. She sigh deeply.

"Okay. I know heng. I know i was in fault. I know. I know how much i hurt you, how much i hurt grandmother, and how much i hurt becky. I know heng. But please, atleast let me tell you everything? So that you will allow me to court becky again?" Freen said while slightly fix her sitting position and stares towards heng's eyes desperately, lovingly and as if she want to tell the truth to heng.

Heng stares into her eyes and could see all of that. He always know what kind of person freen is. His madness and anger before this make he lose his faith towards freen. But right now, freen gain it again. Not fully gain but maybe.. 2%? Keke.

Heng then fix his sitting position too.

"Then you have so much things to explain, Samanun. So much. After that, i will consider to give you my permision for you court becky again or not." Heng shrugged his shoulder and smirking mockingly.

Freen raising her eyebrows and smirking too before glancing to grandmother. Grandmother smiling and nodding her head to give comfort for freen.

Freen look at heng again.

"Okay then. I dont know that you're being this over protective of becky when im not around. I like it." Freen showing her naughty smirk as she think that when heng being this over protective, becky surely doesn't have a chance to flirt or being with someone else. Right?

She wish its true : Becky is single and only waiting for her. She hope so.That night, Freen and heng spending their night at grandmother's palace.