Chapter 58

Freen and becky already arrived at the villa as freen holds their luggages while becky was in awe. Her eyes were sparkles and keep looking around because of the gorgeous view she had in front of her eyes right now. Her smiles makes freen also smiling, adoring those gorgeous face of her.

"Wah! So pretty!" Becky exclaimed and started to walk to the balcony, spreading her arms and closing her eyes. She could feel the breezes from the sea and the air also have those sea-smells! Its so good since she really really love sea.

"Right. So pretty." Freen whispered from behind and slowly to wrapped her arms around becky's waist with her eyes still look at becky's face from beside who still enjoying the breeze and view.

Freen also closing her eyes, take a deep breath of the sea breeze that mixed with becky's flowery-fruity perfumes. She feels calm. She need this. Only with this, she can heal herself from stress when working. Really.

"How did you know i like sea!" Becky suddenly ask as her both hands then started to hold freen's hands that hug her waist. She look behind as their face right now close to each other, staring onto each other for a while.

"Secret." Freen whispered and lean forward a little, giving a peck on becky's lips. Becky smiling and so do freen.

"You can take a rest first, shower or sleep because tonight, i will take you to somewhere." Freen said again makes becky's eyes widened in excited. She turn her body to facing freen and then cupped freen's cheeks.

"Really??!! Alright baby! Im so happy!" Becky jump into freen's arms and hug her tightly. Oh god, the two of them can't even describe what is this happiness. So happy.

-

Its already 9 PM as freen getting ready with her white polo shirts that slightly showing her white chest, match with her black wide legs pant. She put a light makeup on her face and fix her hair a little before putting the expensive watch around her wrist. She then slightly pulled up the sleeve of the shirts making she looks much more hot!

She look at of her own self inside the mirror with a proud smile.

"Looking so good. and tonight, you must make becky said yes to you." She said to her self and pointing her index finger towards the mirror who showing herself too : as if she was giving a instruction towards her own self. A tint proud smirk plastered on her lips.

Suddenly the door of the bathroom swung open revealing becky in the bathrobe. Becky's eyes were widened and somehow in amaze of how good freen looking right now. She froze in the middle of the room.

Freen look behind and smiling.

"Weare those dress baby. I bought it for you." Freen said while pointing to the box that placed on the bed. But, becky still staring onto her without moving at all. Freen furrowed her eyebrows.

"W-why? Am i look bad?" Freen asking, slightly checking onto her clothes with her little pouts.

Becky quickly shooking her head and then running, hugging her tightly. She then broke the hug and cupped freen's cheeks.

"You're looking so so so good! Oh god, i can't believe you're mine!" Becky said and leaned forward, showering freen's face with her little kisses. Sooo many little kisses! Freen stunned and somehow shock of how adore becky is towards her. Those little kisses that she keep bombarded on her face, ugh. Her heart melting again.

Freen then hold her waist, slightly tilting her head with a thin shy smile platered on her lips.

"Am i looking that hot?"

"Yes! So much. and Im somehow afraid if the peoples here might fall for you." Becky pouting, earning a chuckled from freen.

"Theres nothing to afraid of baby. I only looking towards you." Freen booped becky's nose and give a peck on it too.

"Shuh, stop and started dressing. It will be late. And my surprise might be postpone if we're like this!" Freen chuckled and becky nodding with her wide smile.

Surprise? Oh god, becky will be the happiest woman tonight.