Special Two

"Ahhhhh freen ahhh..."

Becky moaned loudly as freen keep guiding her waist to rub on her pussy. Freen biting her lips and buck up her hips, as becky right now riding her sexily.

"M-more baby, ahhh so fucking good pretty.." Freen leaning forward and giving a kiss on becky's chest with her one hand playing with her breast. Her other hand waist pulling becky's ass forward as if she was guiding becky to ride her more and fastly.

"Ahhh f-fuck daddy." Becky threw her head backwards makes freen rolling her eyes too and gripping both of becky's ass cheeks and she thrusting into her more fast making their pussies rub to each other in a rough friction.

That sending a high pleasure and high electrocity to their spine, giving stimulations into each other stomach.

"F-fuckkk ahh baby more baby!"

"F-fuck me becky, ride me."

"ahhhhhhh"

"Ahhh fuck fuck fuck!"

With other moves and thrust, their body arched in each others arms, cumming releasing their hot liquid onto each other as becky biting freen's shoulder hardly making freen hissing with her back threw backwards.

"ahhh fuck..." Freen cursed with becky's body weakly rest completely on her body, in her arms. This is their fifth orgasm and somehow that's make becky tired so much. But she likes it. When it comes with freen, nothing will make she regret.

Freen's body slowly fall down laying onto the bed and she grip becky, hugging her tightly. Their heavy breath were filled all around the room with their sweaty body was collide to each other.

Becky slowly to lean a little, giving a peck on the crook of freen's neck as she resting, hearing freen's heartbeat unto her ears. A tint smile plastered on her lips weakly.

"I think We will have another baby, becky. Im sorry." Freen said between her deep breath as becky slightly chuckled.

"There nothing to be sorry, daddy. I love having kids with you." Becky whispered makes freen's lips curled to a wide smirk.

"Then we might have a full team football player, baby. I wont let you rest every years since you need to giving birth every year." Freen said earning a smack from becky on her stomach.

"Auch!"

"Serve you right! I might faint because of your horny hormones you know!"

"But i know you like it. Right babygirl?" Freen whispered as the two of them chuckled and tighten their hug to each other.

The family was so perfect. Perfect as no one could even makes them turn their head from each other. Look at them, they living happily despite of their challenge.

Relationships.

Understanding is everything. Maybe, mistake will keep happen but, explaination and understanding comes together to solve everything. With explanation and without understanding, there is nothing. The key of their relationship is the same. Understanding.

Becky could understand freen more better than anyone else.

And freen understand becky more better too.

With that, their heart attract each other and that's when the relationships will forever linked to each other.

Someone we really hate, might be someone we really like on one day. So, that's why we can't hate someone too much.

- THE REALLY END -

(Thankyou guys for reading! Do send me text or comments on what genre or what story should i write next about them! Thankyou for ur support! xoxo)