Chapter 83

"E-erm... Please send me to my parents house first. I- i need to take... film." Becky suddenly talking after for a while they were silent inside the car in awkward.

Freen who was driving always looking good makes becky glancing to her rapidly and could feel she was getting tense with the air of their perfumes being mixed. Yes. After a long time, this smells is becoming one again.

Freen furrowed her eyebrows and glancing to becky for a second in weird.

"Film? Who is film?" She ask in clueless and somehow curious. Becky gulping and in hesitate to answer.

"E-ermm.... e-ermm... uh...."

"A-ah its okay. You dont have to tell me." Freen suddenly said as freen realize that she crossed the line. Freen slightly cursed herself.

Freen, Take this slowly. Slowly. You dont need to know everything in a day. Give her some times and let this flow slowly. Dont fucking cross the line freen!

Freen thought in her mind as becky sighing in relief. She can't tell freen about their daughter. Not yet. Its not the time even though film always asking about 'where is daddy?' 'Why film dont have daddy?'

After for a while, they finally arrived in front of becky's parents house as freen quickly getting out from the car and run to open the door for becky. Always, she never forget to do that.

Becky slightly in awe and then just get out from the car as she walk towards the house makes freen rub her nape. Should she follow her? Or just... staying at the car instead?

Am i cross the line if i follow her? Erm what should i do!

"Freen." Becky suddenly called for her ask freen's immediately shoot her head up towards becky's direction that already a little bit far from her.

"hm?" Freen's eyes getting bigger.

"What are you doing there? Come. I think mom and dad must want to meet you too." Becky said and with that words, freen's heart jumping excitedly in joy. A wide smile plastered on her lips as she biting her lips hardly to hold the smile. Becky already get inside the house.

"Yes! Im coming." Freen shouts and quickly walking while slightly fixing her shirts as it she want to look presentable to becky's parents.

When freen get inside the house with a gulp, feeling nervous, she could see how becky parents's eyes were widened and somehow exchanging glance to becky.

They were shocked!

"A-auntie, uncle... i-i mean erm......" Freen stuttering hardly as becky just shrugged her shoulder to her parents. Becky then walk away as the eyes of the old woman and the old man right now focusing on her with their shock face expression.

"F-freen?" Mrs armstrong mumbled as freen rubbing her nape and slowly nodding.

"Y-yes m-mo——"

With that, Becky's mom immediately running to her and pulled her inside a hug makes freen somehow froze in disbelief. She thought she will getting scold?

"Where are you going huh freen?!" Becky's mom asking with the sounds of crack were exist in her voices. Freen smiling as she slowly to replying the hug and rubbing becky's mom back slowly and gently.

"I-im sorry." Freen's mouth only could mumbles that words as she started to tear up and the tears only waiting to rolled down onto her cheeks. Slowly, becky's mom pulled out the hug and stares onto freen lovingly and having those broken, upset, disappointed and hurting feelings inside her eyes.

Freen could see that and that's make she more useless.

"I-im sorry." Freen mumbled again and this time, a drop of tears rolled down to her cheeks. Becky's mom quickly shook her head, cupped freen's cheek and wipe the tears away.

"I-i dont know what happened to you, but i always remember your promise freen. You told me you will always be with becky. And you will never leav——"

"And i leave her. I-im sorry, m-mom. I.... Im not fulfilling my promise right?" Freen said as she smiling sadly, holding herself from bursting into tears more hardly.

"Then, if you know you didn't fulfill your promise, you should not promising that from the start!" A stern boices suddenly heard behind becky's mom as the two of them then look at the direction. Its becky's dad. Mr. Armstrong.

Freen gulping and could feel her hands was shaking. Hardly.

"Mom, dad." Becky suddenly cut the tense situation as freen immediately look at her and seeing a little girl was sleeping nicely in becky's arms.

"Stop it. There is no use for bickering over pass things." Becky said and walking as freen quickly went to her and want to help her. Freen slowly to take film from becky's arms.

"L-let me help you." Freen said as finally, film completely in freen's arms makes becky slightly stunned seeing her daughter finally meet daddy for the first time.  Film was sleeping soundly as freen slightly smiling when seeing the calm face of her. Becky in weird. Why freen didn't even curious or asking 'who is this kid?' or 'who child is this?'

Because for freen, she dont want to cross the line. That's all. She want to take this slowly and want to wait until becky is ready to tell her without she asking or force.

"We're going back first, mom dad. Thankyou for taking care of film." Becky said and have a hug with her parents and walking out as freen give a tint guilty smile to them and follow becky from behind. There is so many question! So many untold stories for them.