Chapter 43

"My fault...... Its my fault...." Freen mumbled while sipping the alcohol drinks once again with heng stay still accompany her beside her. Yes, they were at the club at 9 O'clock at night. Freen already drunk as she finished her tenth small glass of the alcohol. She was about to grab another glass as heng quickly snatched it from her. 

"Let's go freen. Going back. Becky must be worried.." Heng said as his heart also hurting seeing her like this. Freen started to rebel while shooking her head and whining too. Her eyes were tipsy and red with those stains of tears were still on her cheeks. 

"Lets gooo..." Heng grabbing her hand as freen wriggled it. 

"I dont wanttt!!!" 

But heng keep pulling her as she finally follow him to going back. Heng drive to her house with freen still crying in her drunk states. She keep mumbled the same words too. As they arrived, heng pull her hand out as freen follow him with her drunk attitudes. 

Heng knock onto the door. 

Only after one knock, becky already open it showing how much becky was waiting for freen. Becky look at freen who were standing but leaned her head on heng's shoulder in drunk. Freen's cheeks were reddened and have the tears stains, her smells were hardly alcohol and she looks really in mess. Becky gasped and look at heng in worried. 

"What wrong with freen, Heng?!" Becky ask as with that, she grab freen's hand and pulled her in her arms. Freen resting her head on becky's shoulder and immediately hugging her with a sobs. She crying again makes becky more in weird. Becky's eyes slightly widened and look at heng with the questionable face. 

"Lets get inside. I will tell you." Heng said as becky quickly nodded before heng help becky to hold freen to get inside. Heng pick freen up bridal style as the two of them then walking to the upstairs, getting inside the bedroom before put freen down onto the bed. Becky tucked freen into the blanket as freen whining with her lips pouted. She still sobbing in her sleeps. 

"Why are you like this baby..." Becky mumbled and slowly to tuck freen's hair away from her face before lean down and give a peck on her forehead.

"Sleep well..." Becky said again with a tint smile plastered on her lips. 

"let's go becky? Downstairs? We will talk downstairs." Heng said as becky shoot her head towards heng who standing behind her at the middle of the room. She somehow forgot that heng is still here.