Chapter 84

Freen put film slowly at the passenger backseat before they all going back with freen still as the driver. Freen drove to becky's house as after for half an hour, they arrived there with full of silence.

"Erm... Thankyou, freen." Becky said as freen glancing to film at the back before she gulping.

"mhm. My pleasure. B-but.... M-may i help you carry this little one to the upstairs? I mean, inside the house?" Freen ask and biting her lips in nervous, waiting for becky's answer. Becky glancing to film and could see she was squirming in her sleep.

A tint smile plastered on becky's lips.

"Yes. Only for this time, freen." Becky said as freen raise her eyebrows with her smile getting wider.

"Thankyou! I got it. Only this time." Freen quickly get out from the car makes becky hold her chuckled seeing how excited freen is and somehow she follow freen and waiting for her. Becky could see freen grab film gently at the back as film whining.

"Ummmm mummy...." Film mumbled when freen lifting her up and place her in her arms perfectly.

Becky closed the door for freen as film slowly to open her eyes, seeing a woman that different from her mummy in a blur sleepy sight.

"D-daddy...?" Film mumbled with her eyes still half asleep and thats words makes freen gasped and so do becky. Becky gulping hardly but somehow, for freen, something hardly hit her heart makes her heart thumping loudly.

For the first time, freen's heart thumping loudly and that's not because of becky.

Film suddenly grab freen's neck and hug her at her neck, resting her little chin and head on freen's shoulder.

Still the same. This heart can't tolerate and beating as if she was having a marathon.

Becky could see freen's face somehow switching. Switching to a different one as she also can't digest what freen feels. Its different. Something different.

"Ehem... L-lets go. I-i will show the way." Becky suddenly talk as she walk leading freen to get inside the house. Freen just walking following becky but her mind is blank. She's experiencing something new. Something that really hard to explain or digest.

What is this feelings?

When they get inside a small but well-decorated room, freen slightly amaze. The pink colour of room, with a decoration of sharks and bunny, so many care bears amd other plushies on the little pink bed, a little table with some books were there, a little cupboard too, all well decorated and in pink colour.

A little chuckled escape from freen's lips.

You're looking so much like your mummy. Everythings is pink!

Freen thought. She then slowly to place Film on the bed as becky just stares on the two of them lovingly. This is what she always want before this : having freen and film together. Daddy and daughter.

But, She know. This might be wrong.

Film's hand still around freen's neck even though freen already put her on the bed. That's make freen slowly remove her little hands but film whining with a pout.

"Mmmm film want daddy..." Film mumble in half asleep with her eyes slightly open too and mouth yawn widely.

Freen chuckled.

"Film, I need to going back. We will meet again okay?" Freen said as film immediately shoot her eyes wide open towards freen. Freen could see that film was so gorgeous and having those perfect nose of becky and also those little cute pinky lips of becky too. Who is this little girl?

Is she seriously becky's daughter?

"Mummy... I want daddy!" Film stoomping her feet on the bed and started to cries. Becky glaring to her and come closer to her beside freen.

"Film! Stop it! Dont be a naughty kid! And this is not your dad—-" Becky scolded film but before she could finish her words, freen quickly cut her.

"Film, okay how about this. Daddy will going back first, and tomorrow daddy will come to see film again. Okay?" Freen smiling and booping film nose as film quickly nodding with her lips curled into a wide smile too.

Becky gasped. She's stunned.

Daddy?

Freen freaking call herself daddy with film!

"Good girl. That's daddy girl."

"Daddy promise?" Film suddenly show her little finger as if she want make a pinky promise with freen. Freen chuckled and nodding.

"Promise baby. Daddy promise. Sleep okay?" She clicked her little finger with Film and that's makes film cheering in happiness. Freen then standing straight again as she look at becky who still staring and stunned of her actions.

Freen smile.

"Im going back first becky? thankyou for tonight." Freen said and slowly to walk out from film's room. Becky then look at film and tapping her head a little before she follow freen from behind.

When freen was about to open her car's door becky called for her.

"F-freen!"

Freen raise her eyebrows and look at her as becky slowly walk closer to her. They are now standing face to face to each other as becky awkwardly rub her own nape.

"I-im sorry. Im sorry film give you trouble. But its okay. You dont have to come see her or make your promise. I will ask heng to spend time with ——-"

"Becky, i want to."

"I want to spend my time with her. If you're allow me to. I just... feels calm when im with her." Freen said and smiling with the most sincere smile and could see her eyes were really full with love and calm. She's that calm with film right now huh?

"Uh...." Becky sighing deeply as freen chuckled.

"Its okay. If you change your mind and wont let me spend time with film, just let me know. Okay? I wont force you. And yes, about the daddy things. Im okay with that. Okay? So dont be sorry or what." Freen said and slightly open the door of her car. Freen then lift her hand and was about to pat becky's head but her actions stop. She hold herself from doing it.

She gulping and pull her hand again.

"I-im sorry. Im going back first becky, take care. Goodnight." Freen smiles and with that, she get inside the car and started to drove away, leaving becky.

For becky, she can't denied that she loves this. She love how freen feels calm with film as the facts that film called her daddy. Little did she know that she's a real daddy of film.

A loud sigh escape from becky's lips as she get inside the house again.