Chapter 93

Freen woke up in the morning with her eyes squinted hardly as the lights from the sun were reach and lighten her face. She slowly open her eyes and could see the sun was reflected from the window that placed beside the bed as with that, she realize that she's not at her house.

Her body likely to feel heavy as she look down and seeing a figure that she always miss and love were fully on top of her, with her head resting nice on her chest, little arms around her body as she was sleeping peacefully. When she remembered what happened last night too, her lips immediately smiling widely as her chest and heart were likely blooming with flowers and full with butterflies. She feels like she was in the garden! Heart so blooming in happiness!

Freen then softly and gently caressing and stroking becky's head and hair with a tint smile plastered on her lips before she glance onto the side, seeing a stand clock on the bedside table.

The clock was showing its 10:00AM in the morning. She closed her eyes and slightly facepalming herself. She should working today and so do becky. But look at the two of them right now : Freaking sleeping and still on the bed because of the tiredness.

Freen slowly to place becky's head on the pillow and take her hands away from her body before she grab the comforter and tuck becky in perfectly as she worried that becky will catch a cold. They are sleeping naked with the cold air-conditioner was on last night!

Freen then sitting up on the bed and could see their clothes were scattered on the floor as a tint red pinky colour immediately shows on her cheeks. She's so embarrassed but somehow a tint smirk plastered on her lips. She can't get enough of becky as she glance to becky who still sleeping nicely on the bed. Ugh!

"So tired huh." Freen smirking in proud. She proud of making becky so tired. Freen then scooted from the bed as she quickly take a quick shower and put on a casual clothes as of course, she wears becky's baggy clothes and pants. She pick up all of their clothes that scattered on the floor and place it in the laundry machines. She clean everythings up before she walk towards film bedroom.

She slowly open the door and could see that film also still sleeping as she take a decision to prepare some breakfast for them and also milk for film.

After she done preparing some quick foods, she grab her phone to inform Layla that she wont come to the office today. When Layla ask why, she tell her 'There is another important works to do' and that is being with becky and film.

Suddenly the door of the house being knocked makes freen furrowed her eyebrows. She then walking towards the door, open it and seeing heng was staring onto her in disbelief with his eyes widened and mouth gaped open. Somehow, those shock expression slowly to turn to a wide smirk.

"Oh freen. You're here?" Heng asking as freen slightly rolled her eyes and give a way for heng to get inside. She already know that she will surely get to tease by heng.

Heng walking inside while humming happily as he really happy seeing this.

No wonder becky didn't come to office. And look at freen right now, she freaking here and those neck, having those little cute bites. They did something huh!

Heng smirks getting wider and hold his chuckled as he take a sit on the couch. Freen then take a sit too in across from him, crossing her legs with her eyebrows raised.

"Why did you come here?" Freen ask.

"Hmmm... Just to look at my little sister since she's not coming to the office today. I thought she was sick... Oh or maybe... She is sick." Heng smirking to tease freen as freen raise her eyebrows.

"What? She's sleeping. I dont know anything." Freen innocently said as if she want to hide everythings that happened between her and becky last night. Little did she know her neck is freaking obvious.

"Oh really?! I see... Then why did you staying here?"

Freen gulping but she maintained her straight face.

"E-err last night i was so tired spending time with film at amusement park. So i fall asleep at film's room without i realise." Freen said makes heng raise his eyebrows with his smirk never leave from his lips.

"Oh i see... So you're sleeping with becky and film?"

"Huh?! E-er N-no! Y-yes. I-i mean.. No! I sleep with film. Just the two of us." Freen stuttering hardly makes heng chuckled. He really likes to tease freen. Look at her right now, flustered nervously.

"What are you talking about huh." A voices suddenly appeared from the stairs as freen and heng quickly shoot their head to the direction and seeing becky who already fresh from morning bath was walking towards them with film inside her arms.

Freen quickly stood up and rush to her.

"B-becky. L-let me carry film." Freen slightly stutter and gulping as becky's cheeks somehow reddened with her mind full with last night memories.

"Daddy!" Film reach for freen's neck as freen quickly grab her from becky's arms. Freen gulping when her eyes meets becky and they looking so awkward as for freen, she actually afraid that becky thinks last night is a mistake. Plus, becky still not accepting her.

"Lets go to uncle hm?" Freen smiling to film and walking towards heng as becky follow her from behind. They take a sit across to heng with a gap still exist between freen and becky even though they sitting beside each other. Heng slightly furrowed his eyebrows but he somehow so happy looking onto the perfect family was sitting perfectly beside each other just like a photo frame.

A wide smile plastered on heng's lips.

"Film come to uncle baby." Heng called for film as film quickly jumping from freen's lap and running to heng. Heng lift her up onto his lap and kissing her cheeks rapidly.

"Hm! Smelling so good! Already take a morning bath huh! Good girl."

"Yes uncle. With mummy."

Freen then suddenly remember that she make a breakfast and also a milk for film.

"Oh. Daddy make film a milk. Wait here a minute." Freen said and stood up, walking away from them as heng then look at becky with a smirk.

"Daddy huh?" Heng ask becky makes becky cheeks reddened one more time.

"F-film that calling her like that. Its not that im asking film to call her..." Becky mumbled slowly as heng chuckled.

"You're not telling her? About this?" Heng slowly whispered as becky quickly shook her head.

"Here baby. Your milk!" Freen suddenly appeared again as they shut their mouth from talking about this secret. Freen then walking to heng and give it to film before she take a sit beside becky again. And this time, she scotted closer to becky makes becky stunned and froze.

"Oh, saints will come here too after this. Just telling you early becky as i think someone need to prepare this." Heng suddenly said as freen then raising her eyebrows while becky slightly glancing to her.

A hot tense suddenly could be feel around freen. Even becky could feel this.

"Oh really!? Good then." Freen smirking as for sure, she already planned a nice amazing things for him. Becky in weird with her eyebrows furrowed while heng hold his chuckled. Is this a good compliment or a mocking sentences huh?