Chapter 6

"Page 31: Wolf have their own level to heal themselves. Some of them heals in a short-term and some of them will heals in a long-terms. According to their own level, ability and power to heal."

Its already 7:00pm and becky still working alone at the company as everyone already going back home. She's really a hardworking person and also want the best for everything that she had done. Suddenly the ligths were off makes she furrowed her eyebrows and decided to prepare to go back home too. She grab her handbag and by using a lights from her phone, she walk towards the elevator. When the elevator sounds were hearing and arrived at her level, the elevator door opened revealing freen. Her one and only boss with her cold and unbothered face. Becky just sigh and didnt talk much, she get inside the elevator too with her timid attitude. 

She was standing still in front of freen and that's makes her heart slightly beating in nervous.

"Why does I feel her eyes were on me??!!" Becky thoughts without knowing that its true, Freen's eyes were staring onto her back, from head to toe. Becky then biting her lips a little before glancing to the back makes freen quickly averted her eyes away and cleared her throat.

The elevator then arrived at the ground floor as freen was the one who walking out from it first, followed by becky. They walk to get out from the company building as freen's eyes is taking a glance at becky who was waiting for something. She then just walking towards her car, taking the car and drove towards becky again. She stop in front of her makes becky furrowed her eyebrows.

"Who is this?" She mumbled alone before the car's window slowly lift down revealing freen who was looking at her lazily and coldly.

"Who are you waiting for? Get inside.Its late. And cold." Freen said as becky just giving her a tint smile. The smile that makes freen slightly gulping seeing it. She quickly look to the front again.

"Its okay Lady boss. I will going back with a taxi." Becky said makes freen look at her with her eyebrows furrowed. She look at becky up and down as if she was analyzing something.

"With your shirt this thin?" She ask as becky then look down to her see-through shirt. Yes she wears a camisole inside, but still, the outer shirt is a see-through. Its still can see her skin. Becky then smiling and nodding slowly. She then walk to the other side of the expensive sports car before getting inside it, being a passenger of the most gorgeous and popular Ceo in this country. In becky's mind, freen is actually not that bad. She must have something she experienced as she treat other people like that. She's still have that warm, but she wont show to people. Her lips still curling into a thin smile. She likes this sides of freen. Gorgeous, chicks, beautiful, rich, talented and warm - like this.

Freen as she driving, she wont stop taking a glance towards becky. It just... her heart? telling her to keep doing that. She suddenly grabbing her phone and pointed it towards becky.

"Hm" She hummed makes becky furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why? Someone is calling? Lady boss want me to pick up?" Becky ask and her hands was in hesitate to take freen's phone.

Freen the sighing a little and look at her for a second before to the front again.

"No. put your number inside and add me to your line." She said makes becky much more in shocked.

"hm?"

"Put your number, so that its easy for you to update your report to me, just incase i didnt come to the office." Freen said again, makes becky understand that. She nodded and grab the phone, typing her number and also her line id without knowing freen's real intention. She just make a dumb reason to have her number and luckily the little girl believe her.

After for a while driving, they finally in front of becky's house as freen slowly leaned her back to the seat and glancing to becky that still beside her. Becky then look at her and giving her a tint smile.

"Thankyou Khun Freen." Becky said and suddenly shock of what herself said just now. She bit her lips and look at freen who still staring onto her. Cold but not that deep and mad stares. 

"I-i mean l-lady boss."

"Exactly. Dont act like you are my friends." Freen said coldly and look to the front, still emotionless. All things she did was emotionless! Becky then nodded a little but somehow in her heart, that's word makes her heart slightly feel the hurt. She's that softhearted and sensitive. Yes, with her cheerful, happy-go-lucky and sweet appearance, she have the sensitive side.

"Yes. Lady boss. Thankyou again." Becky said and bow her head a little before going out from the car and walk away leaving freen alone that still in front of her house. Freen grasped her chest and pat it gently before droving back. She calm herself while biting her lips hardly. She just clueless. Why should she feel this! It nonsense!