Chapter 82

"Alright guys! Its a dance time! Lets go with your partner!" The party host suddenly announces as Becky take a sit again and after for a minute, freen come and take a sit too.

They could see all the peoples around them started to standing and went to the empty spaces of dance floor and the slow-soft songs start to play. Freen gulping when seeing saints also stood up and give becky his hand.

"Will you dance with me? Becky?" Saints smile and becky slightly glance to freen who was madly looking towards her before becky smile to saints and take his hand.

"Yes." She stood up and they walk to the dance floor with hand by hand. Freen biting her lips hardly and looking at those figure.

Suddenly, Layla nudge her arm.

"You should go there you know, freen. Dance with her instead." Layla whispered as freen rolled her eyes and look at layla in annoyed.

"What?! What should i do then. Look at that man, putting his arms around her waist! Ugh fuck!"

"And look at becky's arms were around his neck. So, you're going to let this happened?! Oh how coward you are Freen sarocha chankimha." Layla mockingly said to freen as she purposely to make freen feel challenge.

Freen then tilt her head and glares to Layla in mad.

"Im? Coward? Okay fine! Lets look how i will take becky in my arms again!" Freen madly said as she stood up and walking towards them, squeeze herself between those others people that surround becky and saints.

Freen tap onto saints's shoulder as saint looking back and his eyes slightly widened making his feet stop from moving in dancing with becky. That's make becky stop to and look at freen in disbelief. Wah this woman really! She freaking that brave to just disturbing anyone else 'dance partner' huh!

"I think your time is end. So please. Go away and give this princess to me." Freen coldly said and glaring onto saint hardly as if she was sending a huge warning. Saint gulping and quickly pull his arms away from becky's waist and slightly bowing to freen.

"I-i understand." Saint said as with that, freen took becky's hands that placed on saint's shoulder and she put it on her own shoulder. Freen shift into the place when saint going away leaving them.

Freen stares onto becky with her dark cold and seducing eyes as she then slowly placed her hands on becky's waist, slightly pull her closer to her body. Becky gasped as freen take her hand and makes her both arms hug her neck perfectly.

Freen's feet started to move, following the beat of the romantic songs and that's make becky follow her steps. They were staring towards each other without even looking away from each other face. Even for a second.

Freen's eyes slowly to fall on becky's lips as she then look up to becky's eyes again makes becky in flustered. Only with that action, freen could makes becky lose control and in blushed.

"You should not wearing this dress you know." Freen suddenly whispered under her breath softly and slowly but their gap were close enough to make becky heard it. Becky then furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why not?" She ask in weird.

"Because....." Freen's hand started to move as she moving her hand, trailing her fingers on becky's naked back. Becky slightly flinched when she feels her on her skin.

Freen stares on becky and slightly lick her own lips

"You're turning me on. So much." Freen whispered again and that's four words makes becky could feel the another heartbeat down there. Fuck!

Her eyes shaking and she gulping too in nervous as she can't even denied that freen still have effects on her. Freen chuckled when seeing becky's reaction makes becky frown in annoyed.

"Funny? Huh i think nope." Becky annoyingly said and look away from freen's face. She doesnt have courage to see this gorgeous flirty woman!

Freen's chuckled slowly to disappear and turn into a thin smile. Her eyes never leaves becky even though when becky is looking onto somewhere else right now. She stares onto her lovingly.

"You didn't miss me, becky?" Freen's question makes becky look at her and scoffed.

"Miss? You? Give a reason why should i miss you?" Becky ask, staring onto those sparkling loving eyes of freen.

"Because you love me." Freen said and show her wide smile towards becky. Those answer makes becky raise her eyebrows.

"Uh wow, so confident huh?!" Becky smirking with those deep stares. Becky then bringing her hand, pointing her index finger towards freen's chest.

"Ask yourself freen, you have all of the answer to your own question." Becky slightly tap her chest as if she was pointing to freen's heart. Freen stares started to become soft and full with guilty as she gulped with her eyes slightly become teary. She know so much what becky means.

This is her fault. So its not becky's fault if becky fall out with love towards her and hates her.

Becky take off her hand away from freen and grab freen's hand that resting on her waist before she let go of herself. She was about to walk away but freen quickly grab her wrist again.

"W-where are you going?"

Becky look at her and raising her eyebrows.

"Home."

"L-let me s-send you back?" Freen stutters as becky quickly shook her head.

"No. Saints—-"

"Look at there. Saints is enjoying his dance. Let me send you home. Please?" Freen asking as her eyes were fully showing that she is begging becky right now. Becky averted her eyes towards saints and could see that he was really enjoying his dance with a woman.

Becky sighing.

"O-okay then.."

"Yes!" Freen shouts excitedly makes becky's eyes slightly become bigger looking onto how this woman really that eager to send her home and being that happy when she said 'okay'. Becky holds her chuckled from being release as she then walking away with freen started to follow her from behind.