Chapter 34

"You're freaking cum freen???!!! What the fuck???!!!" Nam shouts as freen told them about what happened last night. The three of them were eyes widened and even mouth gaped open in shock. Who will not shock right? 

"Shhhh!!! Becky still dont know about this. Im afraid to tell her about me. About us. Who were us, how and what... Im afraid if she will leave me.." Freen said as all of them closed their mouth with their hands. They cursed silently. 

"Fuck freen! How does this happened? You're not dead after cumming??! How?" Tee ask again slightly in her whispering tone. 

"That's what i weird about! I dont know. But heng already told me as he want to investigate this." Freen whispered as all of them right now were fully focused on the conversations. They want to tell becky, but... they have too many risk. But still, freen said that she want to tell becky because she thinks that how long she hide this, one day becky might still know. 

"What are you guys talking hm?" Becky suddenly appeared from the stairs as freen and the others quickly look at her and give a tint awkward smile. Becky furrowed her eyebrows in weird and walking towards them. Freen who still sitting immediately reach out her hand as becky take it with a thin smile. 

Freen then glance to tee, giving a sign to scooted away. 

"O-oh! Alright alright. I got it!" Tee scooted away leaving a empty space before becky take a sit besides freen. 

"Thankyou." Freen winked to the three of them earning a silent chuckled from them.That's how whipped feen is when its comes to becky. Freen then look at her friends and make a face. A face that shows : 'please start the conversations about it slowly.' 'cover me up'  'help me' 

That's a signal she sends. 

The three of them slightly nodded in understand before look at becky and giving a thin smile and full attention. 

"Becky, do you love freen?" Nam ask makes becky's eyes slightly widened and then she glancing to freen. Freen smiling, waiting for her answer. Becky then slowly nodding. 

"Y-yess....?" 

"I got it!" Nam celebrate after hearing the answer as freen's heart beating loudly. Her wide smile also quickly appeared on her lips after hearing becky's answer. 

"So...." Tee started the conversation, and fix her sitting position, putting her both hands on the table before glancing to all  of them. They all nodding makes becky furrowed her eyebrows. She's weird. All of their eyes were on becky.