Chapter 59

Freen looking onto the beautiful woman in front of her right now who was wearing a simple white off-shoulder dress that the length were only to becky's knee. Becky looks really stunning as freen can't even take off her eyes away with her mouth her hang opened.

Becky glance to her and slightly chuckled when seeing those reaction of freen.

"Close your mouth, a fly might get inside it" Becky said and hold her chuckles as freen quickly closed her own mouth and gulping with her eyes still looking up and down.

She standing up and walk to becky, holding her hands.

"You're so stunning as ever, baby." Freen whispered as a thin rose- colour appeared on becky's cheeks. She's blushing with her heart and stomach were fluttering.

"Thankyou."

"Okay, then lets go. But, you have to put this on." Freen said and taking the black blindfold before slowly to put it around becky's eyes. Becky grasped for freen's hand tightly.

"Its okay, follow me okay. Walk slowly." Freen lead becky towards the outside as becky could feel her legs suddenly getting lift up as for sure, freen right now carrying her bridal style.

"Freen!"

Freen chuckled and just walking with becky is in her arms.

"Shh just follow what i did." Freen whispered again, still walking. Freen bring her to the seaside, as there were already being prepared with the red-white flowers on the sand that surround the round table, the yellow lamp and candles that makes the situation seems more romantic, and lastly of course, many foods that already on the table.

Freen slowly put becky down and she smiling widely.

"I will open the blindfold now..." Freen said as with that, her fingers stares to pull up the blindfold

"Surprise, baby."

without hesitate, becky's eyes widened, its were full with sparkles, her heart also skip a beat when seeing this. Freen. How can she being this romantic?

She averted her eyes towards freen who was still smiling looking onto her reaction.

"Freen... You dont have to—-" Becky's eyes were also full with tears. Before she could finish her words, freen already cut her off.

"But i want to, becky. I want to make you happy." Freen smiling widely and same as becky too, her eyes were telling something that she can't describe. Love, sincerity, sadness because she will get what she dream of, and ofcourse, happiness.

Freen grab becky's hand and caressing her cheek.

"Lets go? Eat first?" Freen said, still wearing her smile. Yes, the first level is eating. And then she will come just like what she planned of. Purpose becky.

Becky then nodding as the two of them started to walking hand to hand towards the table with becky enjoying and looking with every single of the decoration. Its so pretty.

Freen pulled a chair for becky and make a gesture for her to sit makes becky chuckled before freen also take a sit in front of her. They eating the foods while laughing, talking and sharing every funny nor moving stories as that time, freen and becky really wishes that they will still like this beside each other forever.

"Huh! That's so funny!"

"Right! I never thought i will face that!"

Suddenly, freen's handphone were ringing makes she look at it with her eyebrows furrowed. Its a notification's sound.

"Excuse me for a while, baby." Freen said and started to scrolling and reading the messages that she accepted. Freen's eyes widened as she immediately stood up from the chair in a rush. That's makes becky in worried and also follow her standing up.

"W-what's wrong freen?!"

"Grandmother! Heng said the grandmother is sick!" Freen said as she quickly grabbing her car's key and was about to run away but she glance to becky. Becky still standing at her chair and in confused. Freen somehow feel bad but... she can't let her grandmother alone nor sick.

Freen sighing and grasped her hair in frustrated. Fuck, her planned is all destroy.

"I-i will go visit grandmother for a while, baby, can you please get inside our villa room and wait for me? Im sorry. Im really sorry. I will make up with you after this."

Becky gave a tint smile. She also feel disappointed but she need to understand freen too. Its her grandmother. So its more important.

"Its okay baby. Just go. I will wait for you." Becky smile and with that, freen run away, leaving becky alone. Freen can't think straight right now. What she know is, she need to look at her grandmother first even though she also planning something big to tell becky.

Becky sighing loudly.