Chapter 1️⃣

A woman with her silky black long hair putting on her black loose pants match with a white shirt before she put on her black-red university coat. A 'president' name tag was shining on the coat as under the name tag, there is a name carved 'Freen Sarocha Chankimha".

She sighing deeply while throwing her black backpack onto her one shoulder and also putting her watch wrapped nicely on her wrist before she run out from her house.

Its Monday. And she literally hate Monday. Yes, she's a university president as she's in her final year in her international business management course. But still, she hate school. Freen sarocha, a 23 years old woman that will end her study soon: in one year, from this elite and top university.

'ArmsLight University.'

She was so tired being an achiever in this university. Yeah, of course, she have everything. She got the genius brain that can shuts everyone's mouth. She scores in first place in every subjects that she took, she involving herself in sports, and also every programs. That's how she manage to be 'a university president' and also a 'golden child' of this university.

In the start, she can't really manage to get inside this elite and top university 2 years ago because of the expensive fees. But, because of her amazing performance in everythings, the board of the University gave her a full time scholarships. Somehow, that's how she survive to stay here as she think this is her chance since her family is not so rich. She have to finish her study and pursuing her next dream.

Freen. She have everything. Yeah, basically everything that everyone around her catch her over and over again to make her as their's. But, for freen she doesn't really care about them. She have a face that everyone will running to get her, she have a genius brain that everyone will envy of her, and what the most important is, she have a body that every women or girls usually don't have it. What is it?

She have a dick.

Its shocking right? But that what she have from her being born by her mother. She's not like any others women. She have a perfect face of women, beautiful eyes, nose, hair and plump lips just like another women. But, when its comes to her inner physical parts, she lack in being woman. She doesn't really have breast, actually she have. But its likely not to be shaped like others.Then, her private part. She completely have dick than pussy. When talking about this to her doctor, the doctor will said that she have hormones that a man have. That's why.

She can't do anything and just accept it. Somehow for now, everyone accept her despite her 'weird' existence. Yeah, everyone knows she have that 'thing' and everyone still treat her just like another humans being. Its good right?

But, What make freen shock by herself is, the girls at the university more likely to like her more than liking a real men. Weird right? But, its not that weird actually. Or is it weird? She mean... okay, she have a cold attitude, and also a gorgeous face that always attracted people no matter men or women but when they know she have a dick, they like her even more! They not weird or what? Why?! They should've run or being afraid of it but right now, they are more attracted towards her. Its unbelieveable right.

Somehow, that's what making her becoming the most popular woman in this university, no matter to what gender. Freen attracted all of them.

Freen walking inside the university lobby with her usual cold face as everyone eyes were on her. They will staring on her at their own spot with their mouth hang open and also eyes widened every morning. I repeat, every morning. So for freen, she used of this. Despite her coldness attitude, they still will crazy over her.