Last chapter

After the talk with Nam, not caring about the class anymore, becky walking alone along the street with her cries keep streaming down onto her cheeks. The regrets of not choosing freen from the started build up inside her chest. She was walking with her head down and crying hardly. The sounds of skies growling started to hear as if the sky is also cries over her situation.

As along the road, the sky slowly darkened and started to release its rain. A slow and gentle rain that wetting becky's body slowly. With that, rebecca's steps somehow stop from walking and she lift her head up. In her blurry sight because of the tears and rain, she could see a person was sitting beside the empty road while hugging her knee.

Her heart clench by only seeing that.

Somehow, her feet started to fastened the pace of her steps towards the person.

"F-freen..." Becky mumbled with her crack and shaky voices makes freen who was hugging her knee just now immediately scooted backwards with her terrified face expression. As if becky was a bad person that want to kill her. Its killing becky when she saw freen looking onto her like that.

"What are you doing here?!" Freen ask with the coldness of her voices makes shiver down to becky's spine and also stabbing her heart.

Becky's eyes release another tears.

"I-im sorry freen... Lets going back? You will—" Becky reach for her hand but freen quickly yank her hand away and look at becky angrily. Freen's eyes that looking so warm and loving before this when looking onto Becky, right now, disappear and full with hatred and coldness.

"Dont fucking touch me rebecca!!! Stay away!!" Freen slightly shouts as becky could feel her heart was clenched so hardly. She never expect losing freen will be this hurt. But its hurt. So much.

Becky pressed her own lips together as she hold herself from bursting into a hard cries but her eyes telling something else. She was crying with the rain hide those tears.

"You will get sick if you're here for too long, freen. Please." Becky said while holding her cries as freen shoot up looking onto her with so much hatred. Freen then stood up and glaring to her mockingly as if she want to kill becky at any moment.

"As if you're cares about me, rebecca. Stop the acting and fucking go away from me." Freen groaned mockingly and with that she turn her body and walking away from becky. Becky then sigh deeply and gulping hardly before she run onto her, blocking freen from walking more.

Right now, becky standing still in front of freen as freen look at her with full of hatred and madness

"I—-"

"Did you enjoy playing me?"

"W-what...?"

"Did you enjoy playing me rebecca?"

Those questions makes becky could feel how much freen was hurting. Becky look at her with her glassy red eyes, and she could see how freen's eyes was shaky and that's the same as her lips.

"I never playing with you, freen. I never."

"Then? What the fuck of kissing me and playing with me as if you love me but you're obviously in love with that fucking guy! What the hell rebecca?! What?! Am i just a person that you want to fuck with?! Huh?"

"No! Freen! Its not like that! I never played with you and i never thought you only as a person that i can fuck with!"

Freen smiling evily after hearing that.