Chapter 7️⃣

Few days had passed and becky finally could see how popular freen is among the students especially girls. Girls will wait for her in the morning, sometimes will give her a gift or chocolate, girls will squealing and screaming when she's smiling even for a little bit curled on her lips, girls will crazy fangirling over how hot she is, and of course, girls will always compliment and going crazy over her style nor over her cold attitude.

Becky could see all of this and think that she learned so many things about freen even she only studying here for few days. Freen is that hot and popular. She understand now.

For freen, she could see becky's real attitude now. Becky is flirty with men, holding hands, still wearing those sexy clothes or outfit when comes to university, and of course, she attract so many men around her. Even the girls also started to envy of her, afraid that becky will snatch their boyfriends.

Becky's is drop gorgeous. For sure everyone want her.

Today, the same. Freen was walking towards her locker but what she saw is making her eyebrows furrowed hardly somehow making something inside her heart was boiling. Becky freaking kissing a man with the man was pinned by her on the lockers.

You want to show everyone how good you're in kissing huh?!

Freen quickly walking towards her and grabbing her making the kiss broke as becky then look at her with her annoyed face.

"WHAT THE FUCK REBECCA?! KISSING AT THE HALLWAY?!" Freen slightly shout as becky then slowly to wipe her lips and wearing those smug, flirty, and bold face as usual. Every other students was looking onto their direction right now. And the sight of becky with multiples men is already usual for them. They used of it. And even men that never being with becky were hoping they will get a chance soon.

"Just shut up freen sarocha. I can do whatever i want!" Becky groaned and was about to grab the man hand but being block by freen as freen right now glaring to the man.

"Go away. Before i do something that you wont like." Freen sternly and coldly said to the man as he quickly running away, afraid of freen. Becky then yank freen's hand away and stares onto her annoyingly. Same as freen too. they were having a staring contest for a second.

"What the fuck of kissing a man here?! Want to show everyone that you're cheap? Want to show that you're wrapping every man inside this university with your little fingers?!" Freen raising her eyebrows and glaring deeply into becky's eyes. Becky then scoffed and smirking before she look up to her eyes too.

"Yes. Stop fucking involve with my problems, freen. Dont act like you're so 'responsible' president on me because my dad tell you to do." Becky mockingly said makes freen's jaw tightening and she also grinding her teeth.

Freen suddenly lift up her finger, pointing her index finger onto becky's eyes really close.

"If something happen to you, Dont freaking ask a help from me. I fucking wont involve with you anymore since you're not even hear any of my words.Then thankyou. Im happy knowing that." Freen said sternly, emphasize every each of the words with her straight face. Yes, she wont care about becky anymore. Before this, she ask her to wears a proper outfit, scold her if she's being bitch like this : kissing with random men, going out with another men and holding hands with another men too, just because of what Mr. Armstrong told her to taking care of becky. But, becky never heard her.

So fine! Let her be. Freen wont care about her anymore. Freen walking away coldly leaving becky slightly smirking. No one being this brave and keep hating on her before. But freen. Freen doesnt show any interest towards her. Its unbelieveable right? That's attract her to know freen more.

Plus Somehow, she notice how this cold blooded freen is making she's more hot and attractive. No wonder why girls crazy over her despite that cold attitude. She just so hot like that. Whoever that could attract freen, She's lucky.