Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣

"What's wrong with her?!" Mr.Josh suddenly appeared when seeing freen was carrying becky in her arms. Mr josh is the only lecturer that coming here to assist all of the students.

"Fall down, sir." Freen answer.

"Go treat her quickly and make sure there is no affections. If there is something worse, call the medic as soon as possible." Mr josh said while giving a way to freen as freen just nodding and walking towards the empty tent for medical purpose. She slowly put becky down makes becky hissed in pain.

"Auch..."

Freen taking the first aid kit with some cotton and bandages as she then grabbing becky's leg makes becky hissed one more time.

"Ah!" Becky then look at her angrily.

"Can't you be more gentle with me?!" Becky suddenly burst out with her lips pouting makes freen sighing and look at her with her straight cold face.

"Ask your man then if you want a gentle one. Im not a type like that to you." Freen said before she averted her eyes and busy to cleaning becky's wound on her feet. Yes, becky has more wound and not only at her knee.

Becky groaned in annoyed and rolled her eyes out of sudden.

"With that girl you can act so gentle but with me you can't? Like that?!" Becky ask as her voices was hearing so in jealousy. She want to hide that but somehow its leaking a little bit huh?

Freen then look at her again.

"Yes. With you, i can't." Freen said as that makes becky look down and pouting. Somehow, that's trigger becky's feelings. She getting upset without she knowing. And the whole time, she stay silent when freen treating her wound.

"Done." Freen clear all of the things again and stood up as becky then look at her.

"H-how can i go to my tent?!" Becky ask just purposely to make freen was the one that will send her to her tent. But, freen shrugged her shoulder.

"I will ask another people. What i know is, not me." Freen raising her eyebrows and just walking away, leaving becky still sitting in annoyed. Seriously, no one act like this towards her before.

No one being this cold, and can maintain their egos when it comes to becky. No one. Everyone will quickly attract and head over heels towards her. But, look at freen. Freen is so hard to please and so hard to attract huh?

"I see.. I will freaking make you crazy over me." Becky mumbled slowly as a tint smirk plastered on her lips. She can't being like this. She can't lose like this towards freen.

Freen taking a seat inside her tent as she grasp her chest with a deep breath. She could feel her heart was terribly thumping and beating whenever she's with becky.

"Crazy. I have a heart attack or what?" Freen mumbled with her eyes closed. She surely know that she already become one of the other peoples that head over becky. But what makes she different between other peoples is, she act so cold and doesn't show it to becky. That's a benefit for her. Benefit? Are you sure? Huh.

She can't like this. She have to build a wall with becky for sure. Its dangerous. She will get into trouble.