Chapter 3️⃣7️⃣

"Freen, how about your studies?" Mr.Armstrong suddenly ask while they all having a dinner together. Freen who sitting beside becky quickly fasten her swallow of foods and answering the question.

"Good, sir. I mean, i can tell that rebecca will score her examination too. But, yeah i can't really promise."

"Yeah i understand. Rebecca is naughty and a little slow learner." Becky's dad said makes becky shoot her head towards her dad with her wrinkled eyebrows. While Richie already laughing hearing that.

"Daddy! Im a fast learner okay!" Becky said makes her parents chuckled as freen slightly smiling. Freen feels so lucky to know becky and to know her family. Look, becky's family is so happy and full with loves. But she? Only with her mother. But no, she's not comparing. Maybe just a little bit sad?

"You will have another 3 weeks for examination right?" Mrs Armstrong ask makes becky and freen nodded at the same time.

"Yes mummy. I will try my best with freen." Becky said and glancing to freen with a tint smirk plastered on her lips. Freen quickly look away as she know if she staring onto her for too long, her face will turn red!

"Be patience with my daughter, freen." Mr armstrong said.

"Yes, she's freaking hard-headed." Richie continue makes becky groaned in annoyed. Freen slightly nodding while putting the food and spoon down as she already finish eating.

"Does rebecca always this hard-headed sir?"

"Just call me dad, freen. Assumed all of us as your family too. I dont mind and drop the formalities." Mr armstrong said makes freen slightly blushed and same as becky too. Freen's relationship with her family is doing well and becky like this. She's so happy.

"And im richie. Just call me richie." Richie said and smiling as they all nodding.

"And about your questions. Becky or you call her as rebecca right? yes. Too hard-headed and a spoiled kid. Maybe its my fault of always spoiling her." Mr.Armstrong said makes becky rolling her eyes.

"Long time ago, when she was a kid, she want a rabbit plushie and she likes it so much but i wont buy it since she already have soooo many toys. You know what she did?" Becky's mom said.

"She sitting at the outside until late night, sulking until daddy bought it for her." Richie said makes freen slightly raise her eyebrows in disbelief and somehow thinks becky is freaking cute.

"Really?!" Freen slightly chuckled and look at becky, purposely to tease her makes becky rolled her eyes.

"Stop talking about it okay! The story is expired already!" Becky said annoyingly and only earn a laugh from all of them while freen just chuckled making her eyes disappear and showing her gummy smile.

Becky look at her in awe, staring with her heart eyes and heart racing fastly without she notice that her family could see her reaction over freen.

Suddenly, Mr.Armstrong then look out through the big glass window, seeing the rain slowly to release from the skies.

"Oh, its raining." He said makes freen quickly look at the window too and immediately stood up while taking a look at her watch. She seem in rush.

"Ah its 8:00 PM. i should go back. My Mom must be waiting for me."

"Freen, its raining." Mrs Armstrong said makes she awkwardly rubbing her nape. Actually freen worried that her mom is alone at her house plus, she can't be at armstrong's house too long. It's inappropriate right? becky then look at her with her eyebrows raise a little when looking onto this lovely side of freen towards her own mom.

She even looks so worried.

That's how much you care and love about your mom freen? How lucky i am to have a person that as kind and responsible as you.

"Its okay. I can going back." Freen said in rush.

"Freen. Sit down, you will sick if you going back right now." Mr. Armstrong said again makes freen gulping and slowly sitting again. Becky could see how uneasy and worried she is through her face expression.

"How about you just staying here for tonight?" Mr. Armstrong ask again makes freen gasped and quickly shook her head. Staying here? And then what? With becky? No!

"N-no! I cant."

"If you're worried about your mom, call her. And told her. Its okay, freen. Its raining outside. How can i let you going back?"

"Right." Richie said as he glancing to becky who right now slightly shock of those 'offer' from her parents that freen is staying here. He smirking.

Freen gulping and sighing loudly.  She can't reject becky's parents for too much as she afraid that it will be looks so disrespectful towards them.

"erm... i-i will.." Freen said slowly with her heavy heart as becky slightly biting her lips knowing that freen will stay here, at her house. But for sure that her parents might give the guest room for freen. Or not?