Chapter 5️⃣

The next day, freen take a sit onto her usual place at the university cafe as she sighing loudly. Next week, she gonna have a camp with some of the juniors and of course, she surely was the one that will handle everything. Fuck, she's so tired. Study and being a university president is not that easy.

"Whoopps freen!" Nam suddenly shout as freen immediately shoot her head towards the direction. She saw her friends was walking towards her while the other students was whispering and staring onto them. But they used of this. Freen and her gang will always get attention among the students. And yes, the cafe seats is belong to them as no one could ever brave to take it.

Its not that freen and her gang hold the university as a bully, but everyone just too respect and too afraid of that 'cold' face and vibes of freen. Yes especially freen. That's all why they never search a problems with her. She's a university president after all.

"What?" Freen ask coldly when the four of then taking a seat beside her and also in front of her. Heng, Nam, Tee and kate. Her friend's group. The four of them also holds a position in this university as Heng is a Vice president, Nam is a leader of the clubs, Tee is a leader of sports, and Kate is a leader of programs.

"Oohhh so annoyed early in the morning huh?" Heng said teasingly makes freen rolled her eyes.

"Of course. You already know why."

"Because of the next week camp programs for juniors huh?" Kate said makes they all look at her but not for freen. She focus on her food, playing it with the spoon.

"What?! We have a camp?!" Nam ask excitedly.

"Yes. I was the one that arrange this." Kate said and shrugging her shoulder. Freen suddenly look up to her as she sighing loudly.

"Can't you exclude me kate? I was so freaking tired." She said makes kate quickly shook her head.

"No! Obviously no, freen. The board and management want you to be there. We all will be there." Kate said makes freen hissing in annoyed. Suddenly nam then leaning forward makes all of them leaning too as if they want to gossip silently. But freen keep her poker face and doesnt really follow what they did.

"You know what." Nam whispered.

"What what." Tee whispered too.

"Armstrong's daughter is here you know. She's so fucking hot." Nam whispered again earning a gasped from all of them but not from freen. Freen then look at them lazily as she put the spoon down and crossed her arms onto her chest.

"I was the one that giving her the 'tour' yesterday." Freen said flatly as if she doesnt care about the 'armstrong' girl. Her words makes all of her friends eyes widened and mouth hang open.

"Really??!!!!!" Nam shouts makes everyone in the cafe started to look at them.

"Shhh!" Heng make a silent gesture on his lips as nam make a awkward smile to other student before she lean forward to whisper again. Freen sighing and shooking her head knowing that her friends is always such a gossip head.

"She's so freaking hot right freen? I had heard about her from her old school and know that everyone on heels over her. And today, when i got into the university, everyone started to talk about her too. I bet she gonna have everyones attention from now on and beating you." Nam chuckled and so do the other three.