Chapter 1️⃣9️⃣

Its already 9PM as freen riding her own motorbike to becky's house just like what she promise before. Yeah, freen have to cancel her plan with love just because this naughty girl want her to fulfill her promise tonight. Its annoying right?

Freen park her motorbike inside becky's house garage and texting onto her as only for a minute, becky immediately walking out with her eyes stuck and somehow her feet was froze in front of the door and her mouth was hang open when seeing freen.

She was on the red Ducati panigale V4 Motorbike with her black leather jacket that match with her black jeans and also cool helmet. She looking so so hot and handsome as somehow making becky's heart beating unnormally.

Becky gulping.

How can this woman can be this freaking handsome and hot?

Freen then look at becky as she doesnt even take off her helmet nor getting off from the motorbike. Freen slightly furrowed her eyebrows when seeing what becky is wearing right now as she quickly taking off her helmet, making becky much more amaze on her looks. How her hair flowing out and she run her fingers through her hair, how she slightly stretch her head and lastly, how freen turn her head and stares onto her. So hot and gorgeous.

"You're going to go with me in this motorbike wearing that clothes rebecca?" Freen ask with her eyebrows furrowed. Becky who finally realise that she was dreaming about freen just now quickly snap from her thought.

"H-huh?" Becky look onto her clothes as she was wearing a jeans and also a crop top.

Freen sighing loudly.

"Get inside and change your clothes. I will wait." Freen said coldly makes becky shooking her head and just walking towards her.

"No need. I comfortable wearing this!"

"Yes, you are comfortable now. But not later. The night air is cold, plus, you're gonna get onto this bike with me, rebecca. Not car." Freen said and looking onto her seriously. Becky scoffed and rolling her eyes.

"Who's in fault right now? You're the one that dont tell me earlier that we will get onto this bike! So that's not my fault. Whatever, i wont change." Becky said makes freen closed her eyes in annoyed and just follow what she said.

"Okay fine! Let's look who will trembling in cold later." Freen said and grabbing another helmet before she grab becky's hand makes becky slightly gasped. Freen then put onto the helmet on her head gently as becky can't do anything else other than staring onto her face. She looking so hot. Everything and everytime! Freen is so fucking hot in becky's mind.

ugh, not in becky's mind only actually. To everyone. She's so freaking hot.

"Done. Get on. The seat is kind of small so just lean onto me and hold me." Freen said while she putting on her helmet on her head too. Becky gulping and slowly to get onto the motorbike as she hold freen's both shoulder nicely.

Freen start the motorbike and want to ride away but she look behind as she feel becky only hold her shoulder.

"Hug me Rebecca. You will fall backwards." Freen said makes becky's eyes slightly buttoning.

"H-huh? H-hug?"

"Yes. If you fall its not my responsibility then." Freen said coldly and waiting for her to hug or hold her tight but there is no respond from becky.

"Faster!"

"I-i wont. I will just hold your shoulder."

"Whatever you want." Freen sighing as right now, she purposely accelerate the motor for a second makes becky's body want to fall back as becky quickly hug freen's waist.

"Freen!"

Freen smirking and look behind.

"serve you right. Stay still and hold me tightly like this okay?! We're going." With that, freen ride the bike away with becky behind her as she could feel her heart was beating fastly as if she was having a running or sports competition. Becky's hug is so warm.

The motorcycle was so fast as becky grip onto freen's waist more with a tint smile plastered on her lips. She closed her eyes, feelings the cold night air onto her body with freen's accompany. She then looking onto the view that filled with street lights and also building lights, sometimes looking onto the trees that swinging along the wind, and the fresh air could make her mind feels so much calm.

"Its so calm." Becky mumbled but that's words could be hear by freen. Freen smiling secretly under her helmet.

"That's why i bought this motorbike. Its so calm as when im stressed over something, this will always become my first choice to calm myself." Freen said with her voices was raise one octave, wanting becky to hear her between the strong wind.

When becky heard that, she could feel that freen is not like any other men nor women. Her choice to calm herself is not like others. Others will clubbing, have a fun or anything else but she? Rather to riding motorbike alone, feeling the fresh air.

Becky suddenly could feel she was freezing as her body was slightly trembling because of the cold night air. She rub her own arms with her both hand still wrapping tightly around freen's waist. Freen glancing to her waist and could see becky's actions makes she sighing loudly.

Without waiting any more minutes, she quickly slowing the motorbike and slowly to stop it beside the road makes becky furrowed her eyebrows.

"W-why?" She ask and slowly loosened her hug on freen's waist. Without responding onto her question, freen quickly taking off her leather jacket and give it to becky makes becky stunned on her actions. Despite that cold attitude, freen still a gentle woman that so attentive towards becky.

"Wear it."

"B-but you——-"

"Im okay." Freen said coldly as she actually wears a white shirts underneath but for becky, its still thin to not to be cold. Becky gulping and slowly to wear the jacket before wrapping her arms around freen's waist again as freen then started to ride the bike again.

Without becky knowing, she was feeling so calm and so full with freen. Only by spending time like this, she's the happiest.