Chapter 4️⃣9️⃣

The next day, they have a breakfast early in the morning and started to doing some activities that already prepared. They were having a banana boat, jetski, build a sandcastle, fly a kite, volleyball and beach ball too.

From morning till late evening. The activities filled with laughters and cheers as all of them were really enjoying the games including freen. Its making their friends weird but somehow so happy when seing freen enjoying herself like this. Maybe for the first time?

"Yah freen! Hit it properly!" Heng shouts when freen failed taking the ball to send to the other side of the court which is their enemy side. Freen groaned and sitting down on the sand while panting in tired.

"Ah stop it already guys! Im tired!" Freen said as they all somehow stop the volleyball games and started to walking towards freen who was already sitting and looking onto the sea.

"The sunsets will come in some minutes. Lets sit and enjoying this!" Freen said again makes all of them more agree and take a sit beside freen in one line. Somehow, becky was the one that sitting beside freen makes freen glancing to her and give a tint smile before staring onto the sky that slowly turn orange-yellow-purple and blue.

Its so pretty.

"Today is a good day right?" Kate suddenly said makes some of them humming.

"Hm. I was so happy here, spending time with you guys." Nam said as a tint smile plastered on freen's lips and so do becky.

"Thankyou becky. For inviting us here too." Heng said makes becky look at all of them and nodding her head.

"No problems at all phi, i like being with you guys too." Becky said makes freen shoot her head towards becky with her wrinkled eyebrows.

"What?! You're calling others phi. But me?!" Freen sulkingly said makes her friends chuckled including irin too. Becky raise her eyebrows and hold her chuckles.

"Yes. Because i need to respect others. For you, i think i dont need to respect." Becky stick out her tongue makes freen grinding her teeth as if she was getting annoyed of that facts.

Nam then cut off the fights.

"Stop stop. The sunsets is coming. Lets take a look with our open heart and calming ourself with each other company." Nam said makes freen groaned and looking towards the sunsets again. They chuckled for a second when seeing this side of freen. A side that somehow a little clingy and sulky it comes to becky.

With that, they enjoying themselves with each other company even though the silence filled between them. They feels so calm with the strong wind blewing onto their faces and skins. The accompany from each other making freen feel so loved plus, becky is beside her. This is all the happiness she wants.

Somehow, what becky said is true. Having friends and having becky beside freen right now makes freen feels so happy and comfortable. And she hopes, this will stay forever.

****************

The night is come and after taking a shower and a little rest, they right now gathering in freen and heng's room just to have a little talk while drinks and snacking.

They sitting in a circle as Nam and Heng then look at each other with a tint smirk as if they were thinking an evil plan. Nam then look at each of them before clearing her throat and talking.