Chapter 3️⃣

Freen taking a seat on her usual place inside her class as everyone slightly glance to her before they all started to take their own sit. She humming looking onto the window for a while as after for a minute, the lecturer who was not in her lesson time, suddenly getting inside the class.

"Freen sarocha. The director of the university want to meet you." Mrs Kelly said makes freen raise her eyebrows and standing up from her seat.

"For what Mrs.Kelly?" She ask with her usual gentle-cold voices makes everyone in the class look at her with their heart-shaped eyes. That's how everyone simp over her. Especially girls.

"I dont know. Just go okay. Right now at the office." Mrs.Kelly said with a tint smile makes she nodding and immediately walking out from the class with a deep sigh. She doesnt know why, but for sure, she didn't do any mistake. She walking a little faster than usual as she started to catch her breath.

After for a while walking from her business building towards the director's office, finally, she in front of the director's room right now. She take a deep breath to calm herself before she knock onto it twice.

"Freen sarocha here."

"Come in, freen." The man voices heard from inside makes freen slowly to stepping inside the room and closed the door again. With another look, her eyes slightly widened seeing the same little woman was sitting comfortably in front of the director's table.

Becky who was sitting facing the director, slowly to swing around the chair as right now, she looking onto freen up and down with a smirk on her lips. Freen slightly gulping but somehow still maintain her cold face before she avert her eyes towards the director.

"Freen. This is my daughter. Rebecca Patricia armstrong." Mr. Armstrong, the director said as freen facepalming herself inside her mind.

I knew it!

She thought in her mind as she already thought this one second after looking this little girl sitting nicely on this chair. No one sitting on this chair comfortably before. Freen then slightly fake a smile and nodding.

"I got it. Nice to meet you rebecca. And, what is the important matters that you want to meet me, sir?" Freen ask politely with becky's eyes still keep staring on her. Same as Mr armstrong too. He always know about freen and always have a good feeling towards freen. Of course, freen is their 'golden child.' Of course He will trust freen.

"Oh, right. For now, I want to ask you to give a university tour for my daughter. Is it okay, president?" Mr armstrong ask makes freen slowly to look at becky with her cold face. Becky raising her eyebrows and her lips keep on smirking. She just like to tease freen and seeing that annoyed face again and again.

"Yes! Of course Sir. What ever you want. I will." Freen smile and slightly bowing to him. Becky then suddenly stood up, as she started to taking a university coat that place on the swivel chair. Freen furrowed her eyebrows when seeing it was a black-red coat.

Fuck? Junior got to wear that coat easily? Oh man, this is why she hates rich people so much!

"See you soon dad. I will go with this 'amazing' president of yours then." Becky mockingly said and looking onto her dad before she averted her eyes towards freen.

"Okay darling. See you soon. Take care!"

With that, Becky immediately going out from the office room as freen who want to get out just now immediately stop when Mr.Armstrong saying the words.

"Take care of my daughter, freen. She's a little bit hard-headed and always makes problems. With that, i trust you to give her a lesson to become a great person or you also can become my eyes. Okay?" Mr. Armstrong said makes freen slowly look at him again. She was cursing so hard when hearing that as she know that she will surely involved with this freaking little girl again. Fuck. She seriously dont like involving in a problems.

And look at from becky's attitude, she know that she will involve in problems as soon as possible in anytime!

Freen fake a smile.

"A-ahh... Yes sir. I will. Then... I will excuse myself first?" Freen said earning a nodded from mr armstrong as she then quickly going out, catching becky from behind again.

When she meet her, she quickly grab becky's hand and dragging her away from the office. She drag her to the corner of the building as she push becky to the wall hardly.

"auch!" Becky hissed and look at her annoyingly.

Freen also the same, she stares onto her with that cold face of her, looking so straight and stern. There is no fake smile nor genuine smile from her at all.

"Do the tour by yourself, rebecca armstrong. I have to attend my class." Freen said coldly, still glaring onto her. Becky raise her eyebrows and wearing her tint smirk.

"Oh really? Should i tell to my d——" Becky was about to walk away to tease her but freen was quick enough to trapped her with her arms.

"What?! Oh my god, so you're being a unmatured child right now? Telling your dad? Come on, i have class. I can't ditched my class." Freen said as her eyes started to show that she's serious. Yes, its true though. She never ditched her class for too long as she afraid that she will left behind. Plus, if she ditch her class, she will feel uneasy.

Becky crossed her arms onto her chest and looking onto freen seriously.

"You're a top student. So dont tell me that you're still afraid of being left behind, freen." Becky said, raising her eyebrows. Meanwhile, for freen, her eyes slightly buttoned when hearing this little girl obviously call her only with 'freen'

"What? What did you call me?!" Freen ask as she bending her head, as if she want to hear it more clearly. Becky scoffed and say it again.

"Freen. Then why?"

"You're just 21 years old, rebecca. Im older than you. And you're calling me freen? Only freen?" Freen ask, slightly tilting her head with her eyes stares on her in disbelief.

"Yes, so what if im 21 years old? Your problems?"

"Fuck, that's why i hate you so much. This. This freaking coat. What the hell you get a black red coat? You're my junior!" Freen said in unsatisfied.

Becky shrugged her shoulder.

"I dont know. Maybe because im my dad's daughter?" Becky said proudly with her teasing pouty lips makes freen grinding her teeth. Black-red coat. Its only for some students that hold an important positions in this university. And... this girl! Ah! Its so annoying!

"So annoying." Freen groaned and rolled her eyes as she was about to walk away but before she could walk, becky quickly hold her hand. That's somehow makes her feet stop and her heart slightly jumping out of the beat.

She gulping and take a deep breath before look at her again.

"You need to give me a tour, freen sarocha." Becky said while showing her those flirty, arrogant, and bold face. Yes it somehow her usual face. Becky always like that.