Chapter 3️⃣0️⃣

After the class, becky take a break with strolling around the university while sipping her milktea. Irin is nowhere to be found makes she here alone. She take a sit on the usual bench and looking onto the view with a deep sigh.

The sky was cloudy and not so shiny today. Somehow, that's making the air and wind was cool and fresh.

"P'freen!"

She suddenly hear someone call freen's name makes she shoot her head around and looking onto the 'love' girl who was chasing onto freen that likely strolling around too with a cup of coffee in her hand. Freen who heard her name is being called, she quickly stop and look around at the girl without knowing that becky is staring onto them.

"Oh love." She awkwardly smile as love then standing in front of her with a wide smile. That's annoyed becky so much.

"P'freen. C-can we have a lunch together later?" Love asking with her excited face as freen raise her eyebrows and slightly smiling. She was in hesitate but when remembering that she already cancel their meeting that day, she quickly agree. 

Becky on the other side furrowed her eyebrows hardly.

"She easily smiling to her. But not me." Becky groaned.

"A-ah of course. But.. with my friends. Is it okay?" Freen ask as love quickly nodding.

"Of course i can. Thankyou p'freen."

"No problems." Freen pat her head and turn to walk away. Becky quickly stood up as she walking to follow freen from behind. She catch her and grab her hands as this time, freen coldly look at her with her wrinkled eyebrows.

That look of her makes becky's heart slightly hurting. She's so different when with that girl.

"What more rebecca?" Freen ask with her straight face.

"W-when will our private tutor start again?! T-the examination is around the corner, freen. Dont forget that." Becky said as freen immediately realise it. Oh no, she already forgot about it.

Freen rub her neck.

"Oh, Gosh, i already forgot about it." Freen said with a hissed.

"What do you remember. You just remember about that girl." Becky mumbled really in her slow tone as freen could not hear it.

"Huh?! What rebecca?!"

"Nothing! Set the date and time again. We need to focus studying." Becky said and walking away. Freen in weird. Rebecca patricia telling her to focus studying? god, she's dreaming or what?

*************

"Guys, this is... love. Her name is love." Freen said, introduce love to her friends at the cafe as all of them furrowed their eyebrows and look at her in weird. Seriously, freen never introduce anyone before this to them.

"Hello, p'nam, p'heng,p'kate, p'tee." Love slightly bowing as freen awkwardly grinning to her friends as Nam squinting her eyes.

"O-oh take a sit love!" Nam scooted as freen then take a sit beside heng while love take a sit beside Nam which also in front of freen.

"Oh you have a new chicks other then rebecca right now huh?" Heng suddenly said makes freen glare to him. Love who heard that could feel she was getting disappointed as actually she doesnt know about freen and that rebecca girl

"Heng! What the hell, she's not a chick and rebecca also not my chick." Freen groaned and slowly sneak her hand to heng's waist and pinch him makes he scream in pain.

Nam, tee and kate then look at freen. They dont know what they should think about this girl with freen. Freen have a feelings for this girl or what? Then rebecca?

Put it that away, Nam then smiling towards Love.

"How did you get close to freen, love? Freen rarely become close to anyone before this." Nam said makes love smiling before answering her.

"Just when im sick at the camp before this. And i dont know, i just want to be her friends?" Love said even though in her heart, she have a feelings more than friends towards freen. Freen raise her eyebrows to her friends.

"Hear that? Friends. Plus, i think she's a good girl. Not like someone else." Freen state makes love's cheeks reddened in embarrassed. All of freen's friends could see this and they were thinking the same.

How the fuck freen doesn't see that this love girl is obviously like her more than friends!? Huh!

That's what they think.   

"Whatever, lets just eat." Kate said as they all ordering the foods and heng with tee buy the foods for them. The remaining keep talking with love as if love is their friends. After for an hour eating while talking, love excuse herself as the gang immediately glare to freen.

"What the hell freen? Can't you see she obviously like you!" Nam said with her eyebrows furrowed. Freen who heard this just wrinkled eyebrows and shrugged her shoulder.

"I dont see and i dont know. So whatever it is, i dont like her. Just a friend okay!"

"So, treat her like a friend! Dont be too close! Or not you will hurt her!" Kate said makes all of them nodding.

"Right!" The said in unison. Freen sighing deeply. She already treat love like a usual friend. So what her friends want her to do?

"I already treat her like a friend! Fuck, okay. For me, i dont have a feelings towards her and i think that's clear right? Okay. So as long as she good, i still need to treat her good. Okay? Understand?" Freen said makes the gang sighing too. Its true though. If someone treat us good and kindly, we need to treat them the same too. But the gang afraid if freen treat love good, she will more fall towards freen.

While freen doesnt have a feelings for her. It will hurting her. Freen will hurting her. Because the gang know that for now, freen's heart is totally belong to rebecca patricia.

"You dont have a feelings for her because you simp over rebecca!" Heng groaned as freen immediately punch his arms makes he acting like his arm was broken.

"Ah! God my arm is broke!"

"As if you are, stupid!"

They laugh as freen somehow thinking of rebecca. Again. Her heart and mind always belong to a brunette girl.