Chapter 5️⃣2️⃣

Freen wake up in the morning while rubbing her eyes as she could feel a pair of arms was wrapping around her waist tightly. She slowly look down, seeing becky was sleeping nicely on her chest and hugging her tightly too. A wide smile immediately plastered on her lips. She can't believe that she have becky last night and right now, the first thing she saw is : becky beside her. Its so good if this will happen every morning.

She can't even describe how happy her heart is. She feels so complete. Just why becky? Just why when she with her she feels complete?

She slowly to move becky's head and arms away, placing gentle on the pillow as she then staring onto becky's face.

Freen stroke a strand of hair away from becky's face with a tint smile plastered on her lips.

"You dont know how my heart already belongs to you, becky. And will forever being holds by you." Freen mumbled and somehow slowly caressed her cheeks. Freen can't help but to think about their situation and relationship. But, why should she worried right? She trust becky. She know that becky will do the best for her and also for the two of them. Right?

Freen know, after all of this she will get more attracted towards becky. She can't hold to not seeing becky even for a day, she can't if she doesnt make a skinship with her for a day, and she know that she always want becky beside her. That's how much she fall for her.

Freen sighing loudly and slowly scooted away from the bed, as she standing and started to have a bath. Ops, but this is nam, irin and becky's room?! Freen quickly take a shower and somehow put on becky's shirts and pants before she running out from the room.

She peak into her and heng's room and could see the room was mess with beers and alcohol bottles but there is no one inside the room. With that, freen sighing loudly. She is done. The two of them is done.

"Gosh, they will freaking tease me again." Freen mumbled and sighing loudly while slowly taking a step towards the resorts lobby. There, she could see her friends already sitting comfortably at the round table with the foods already served on the table. They must be waiting for freen and becky huh.

Freen walking towards them as they quickly nudge each other arms, stop talking makes freen know that the questions and the teasing words will bombarded her.

"Oh~ Someone is waking up late huh~"

"So tired huh"

"What are you doing last night hm ~"

All of them teasingly said while laughing makes freen groaned and rolled her eyes before she slum herself onto the chair. They all somehow still smirking and making a teasing faces makes freen really in annoyed.

"What??!!" Freen ask annoyingly.

"Nothing. I was just staring onto you." Nam smirking again.

"Where did you go last night freen?" Heng ask with the same purpose : to tease her. Freen groaned and look at all of them in annoyed and somehow lazy.

"I fall asleep okay. Okay fine, fall asleep with becky. Done? Satisfied?" Freen said and rolled her eyes. They all cheering.

"Uuuuuuuu really?! Fall asleep? Only sleeping?"

"Cause i heard someone shouting and screaming last night when i walk in front of the room." Tee said makes freen gasped. Her eyes slightly widened and she gulping hardly.

Somehow, she maintaining her straight posture.

"Whatever." Freen groaned.

After for a while talking and teasing, becky slowly walking towards them with a hissed. Her walk somehow looking so slow and that's convinced all of them that what they were thinking might be happen last night. Freen who see becky like that, she quickly standing up and rush to her.

"A-are you okay?" Freen ask and holding becky's arm, slightly help her to walk. Becky look at her and rolled her eyes.

"Gentle. Tched. What is gentle huh? Look at me right now! Hurt." Becky mumbled as freen raise her eyebrows when hearing that. Freen somehow slightly feels guilty and at the same time, feeling so funny as she hold her chuckled.

"What should i do. You're just too hot, becky. I can't control myself i said before that right?" Freen whispered only earning a groaned from becky before she help becky to take a sit beside her and she take a sit too. Yeah becky is not that mad or what, just purposely to joke around.

"Hm~ I smell so sus right now..." Kate said makes freen groaned and glare to her deeply.

"Stop with the tease and please start eating." Freen coldly said and started to take her foods makes the others chuckled and also start to eat. With that, they spending their last day with eating, resting and also playing games again. Of course, happiness filling the day and that's extra for becky and freen after having each other fully.