Chapter 3️⃣6️⃣

A week has passed and somehow, freen and becky getting much more closer. Freen still can't say no to her and will just do whatever becky want to do. They feels so happy and live so well with each other. They keep wanting to see each other, touching and kissing right now becoming a usual things for them.

If peoples seeing them, they might thought they were dating. But, for now, no one seeing them. Because the two of them might have a make out in the store room, or at the outside of the university.

For becky, this is the happiest thing in her life. Having freen beside her like this, making she the happiest woman ever without remembering that she someone else's girlfriend. As if she know that freen always think of this. Freen keep questioning her worth, questioning what their relationships is, and what important is, what becky's feelings towards her.

Yes, its true that she enjoying all of this and happy with becky, but still, the fact that becky doesn't comfirm and not declare their relationship and also her feelings is making freen so confuse.

"Freen!" Becky suddenly shout as freen who thinking about this suddenly snap from her thought. She look at becky as becky smiling widely before running towards her and intertwine her hands together with freen's. They were on the street as they want to going back home actually.

"Lets going back together? And have a dinner at my house?" Becky ask while walking side by side with freen. Freen suddenly stopping from walking, staring into becky's eyes as becky could see freen's face was so uneasy and looking likely she was disturb by something.

Becky furrowed her eyebrows and pouting.

"Why....." She mumbled softly.

Freen slowly let go of her hand from becky makes becky look at her in weird, disappointment and upset. Freen then staring onto her.

"Rebecca. What will your boyfriend will said if he knows we always hang out together?" Freen said with her withered eyes and becky could see her sadness. Oh this is what freen is thinking huh? This is what disturb her?

Becky then sighing a little and give a tint smile with her soft eyes. She know, what she did is likely to wrong, but.... how?

She then grab freen's hand again.

"Freen. I know. You're disturb by it. But i promise. I will settle this as soon as possible. Can you trust me?" Becky said softly and reaching for freen's cheek, caressing her softly. Freen's mind and heart that was so uneasy and busy thinking about the negative thoughts just now immediately disappear and replace with a calm one.

She dont know why, but she always trust becky. A tint smile quickly curled on her lips makes becky staring onto her lovingly.

"Okay? Lets go?" Becky smiling widely as freen then nodding while humming.

"Hm."

Becky grab her hands again and intertwined their hands together, walking with smiles. Along the way, becky can't stop talking and sometimes will questioning freen about something and freen will answer her, as those chit-chat keep on going. Freen can't help but to adore becky's smiley face and she admit that becky never this happy before. Even with irin or nop.

Its the same as becky too. How freen excitedly telling a story, how freen attentive when something happen on her for example freen will pull her closer when there is a transport that crossing passed them, how freen slightly chuckled and smiling, that's all making she fall for freen.

What are we becky? Cause what i know is i truly fall for you and wanting you.

****************

When arrived at becky's house, freen slightly gulping knowing that Becky's mom is greeting them with a wide smile. She dont get a chance to see becky's parents or family before this since they're not home and today, she get to see them. For the first time except Mr.Armstrong, ofcourse.

"Hi sweetie." Mrs.Armstrong hug becky and becky give a quick kiss on her cheeks before her mom look at freen.

"Oh hello, i believe this gorgeous girl is freen hm?" She said and smiling widely.Freen quickly bowing, showing her respect to Mrs Armstrong.

"H-hello, Mrs.Armstrong. Y-yes, Im freen. Freen sarocha chankimha." Freen nervously said as becky look at her with a smile. Becky's mom then grabbing her and give a quick hug for a second makes freen accept it with her willingness. After broke the hug, Freen then look at becky. As if becky know that freen is nervous, she immediately grab her mom's hand.

"m-mummy! Um lets get inside." Becky dragging her mom as freen follow her from behind slightly feel embarrassed and nervous.

"Freen will eat dinner here tonight mummy. Is it okay?" Becky ask while take a sit on the couch and that's the same as her mom too. Becky then look at freen, tap her hand on a space beside her as if she signing freen to take a sit beside her.

Freen slowly walking and take a sit as becky's mom then turn her body to look at the two of them.

"Really?! Then should i cook the best for you freen? What do you want to eat?" Mrs Armstrong ask, looking onto her as freen awkwardly smiling before waving her hand.

"A-ah erm no. Dont have to trouble yourself, ma'am. And i can eat whatever you cook." Freen smiling with becky's eyes and ears just stuck onto freen and her mom's conversations. Becky somehow feels so happy introducing freen to her family.

"Just call me mom, freen. Or mommy too just like becky and her brother called. Dont need to be so formal. Okay?" Mrs Armstrong said makes freen slightly shock and same as becky too. Becky gasped and immediately blushed onto that facts. Freen glancing to becky and slightly rub her own nape.

"Ah... mom. A-alright, Aunt— i mean, mom."

Mrs.Armstrong smile and nodding as freen keep looking down and rubbing her nape. Becky then pouting to her mom.

"Mommy! You make freen uncomfortable!" She exclaimed as freen quickly looking up and shooking her head.

"Uhh no! No. Im not. Im okay." Freen denied, just to be respect towards becky's mom. Becky's mom then stick out her tongue to becky.

"Look, freen is not! Come freen. Accompany me cook at the kitchen." She grab freen's hand and dragging freen away makes freen look at becky as if she was so nervous of this and also as if she was asking for a help. Becky look at them in stun and wearing her unsatisfied face.

"Mommy!!!! You take her away from me??!!!" Becky shouts and quickly running to the kitchen too. Even her mom also want freen? No no. She can't!