Chapter 1️⃣3️⃣

After becky change her clothes, freen could see that she was wearing a loose black pants match with her long sleeve tshirt but somehow, freen cardigan was still wears by her. That's make freen raising her eyebrows while becky look at her in weird when she realise that freen staring onto her.

"W-what?!" Becky ask and taking a look onto her shirt again, thinking that freen still doesnt like how she dress herself. Freen smirking a little before walking closer to her and tapping her shoulder indicating about her cardigan.

"This. Why did you still wear on this long sleeve tshirt?! My cardigan, give it back to me." Freen coldly said and place her hand in front of becky as if she was asking her cardigan back. Becky raising her eyebrows and stick out her tongue.

"I wont!" Becky quickly running away getting into the line again, leaving freen looking onto her with a thin smile.

"Haish that little naughty girl" She groaned while shooking her head.

Becky was being blindfold as one of the other senior dragging her slowly into the forest. She was screaming when her feet step onto a soft surface, whining when she feels like she was drag too far away, and lastly slightly pouting when knowing the senior already leaving her alone.

The cold air was blewing onto her body, makes she immediately hugging her own body. The sounds of the crickets, frogs, and other insects was filling her ears makes she trembling in afraid. Suddenly, the sounds of the siren was hearing so loudly makes becky slowly to take off the blindfold from her eyes.

What she see in front of her right now makes she stepping backwards and looking around many times! It was so dark, her surrounding is full with big trees, the sounds of insects and frogs was hearing all over the surrounding.

She gulping hardly and slowly to stepping forward with her both hands gripping onto freen's loose cardigan hardly.

"F-freen... im afraid.." She mumbled and keep looking around as her feet was barely take the steps. The wind was strong making the trees and the bushes moving on its own. A tears start to form in her eyes and when the sounds of someone footsteps hearing, that's make becky gasped and much more in afraid.

Her feet started to stepping forward and suddenly the wind was stop from blewing. But what she shock after that is, some of the bushes was moving as if there is something behind it makes she screaming.

"AAAAAAA!!!" Becky quickly running away with a tears was rolling down onto her cheeks. Her feet suddenly trip onto a root of the big tree makes she stumble down onto the ground hardly.

"Ahhh...." She hissed and holding her knee and ankle as she saw her pants was ripped at her knee. Its bleeding too. The sounds of the animals was hearing again mixed with some bushes makes she quickly wake up and running again while crying without cares about her pain. She was looking behind her while running in so afraid and nervous without realizing that she hit onto someone makes she scream loudly.

"Aaaaaaa!!!"

"Hey!" That person hold her.

Becky look up and she see the person that she want to see right now. A person that she think she want to rely on. With her lips pouting and her cries getting more hard, she quickly jump into freen's arms, hugging her tightly makes freen froze and gulping. Becky drowning her face onto the crook of freen's neck with her arms wrapping tightly around freen's neck too.

"I-im a-afraid f-freen...." Becky's cracked voices was hearing onto freen's ears and her sobbing also started to get much more hard. Her cries is bursting in freen's arms. Freen slowly wrapped her arms slowly around becky's waist, slightly rubbing her back to calm her down.

"Shhhh its okay.. im here.." Freen whisper in her soft tone makes becky's getting calm and she only could hear her hitched breath. The grip on freen's neck was still tight as they stay still like that for some minutes. Freen didn't stop rubbing her back and her hand even started to stroking becky's hair gently.

After for a while, freen slowly broke the hug when becky is no longer crying and completely calm. She staring onto her face as she could see the tears stains on her cheeks, the sweats was covering her forehead, and her eyes and nose was red from crying. This look of becky makes becky looking much more timid and innocent. Like a real little girl.

Freen sighing loudly.

"Why? What did you see hm?" Freen ask softly makes becky who slightly pouting just now staring into her eyes and somehow amaze of how freen asking her with this soft-gentle voices. She never like this with becky before.

"I-i h-heard noises and f-footsteps.." Becky slightly stutters while sniffing as freen then slightly smiling. One more time, becky is startruck of how gentle she is right now.

Freen the slowly put her hand on top of becky's head, slightly bending her knee too to makes their height the same.

"There is nothing to afraid of. That must be a forest's safeguard. Okay?" Freen pat her head and with that, her eyes slowly looking down onto becky's knee makes her eyebrows furrowed hardly and immediately kneeling in front of becky.

"Rebecca! You're getting hurt?!" She ask worriedly, looking up onto becky's face makes becky biting her own lips. Somehow, the incident she feels just now make she timid like this. At the same time too, becky could feel the sting of pain on her legs, ankle and what most hurting is her knee.

She just have the high adrenaline just now. That's why she can't even feel the pain. But when the adrenaline is not conquering her body anymore, the sting pain was unbelieveable.

Freen doesnt get any respond from her makes freen stood up and holding her arm to support her as if becky can't walking.

"Gosh, Can you walk? Or should i carry you?" Freen ask again while looking onto her face as when becky slowly turning her face to her, she could see how freen's eyes and face was showing she was worried as fuck. As if becky is her girlfriend.

"I-its hurt..." Becky mumbled as with that freen sighing loudly and immediately lift becky up bridal style makes becky grip onto her neck tightly.

"Stay silent and dont move. I will carry you." Freen coldly said as she purposely saying that as she was trying hard to calm herself being this close and touchy with becky. Freen then walking away with becky is in her arms as becky just staring onto freen. How her jaw was looking so tense, her face, her wrinkled eyebrows, her nose... and of course, her toned body. Becky could see and feel this.

Freen is looking so hot.

How can a woman be this hot?

A tint shy smile plastered on becky's lips as she also could feel her cheeks was flushing hot in embarrassed.